News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Mafia (?)

Started by Søren, December 09, 2015, 05:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Søren be GM, or someone more legit?

Søren
6 (46.2%)
Legit person
7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Søren

Hi! I wondering if anyone would like to start a Mafia game. I'd be willing to be the GM, except I'd probably be an underwhelming writer. Any thoughts?

I'm retired from the forum

Kitsune

Cornflower MM

Banya

Søren

Added a poll so we can get the ball rolling.

I'm retired from the forum

Perifaen

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Delthion

I'll join. Just don't make me someone like a detective or mafia or something like that please!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

In. And Soren, I like your writing, you know :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

I would like to leave if that's alright. Just not in the mood fora long drawn out game.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Cornflower MM

SilentSam

(bump) If no one else will, I'll make a mafia game. (Since it looks like no one wants to do one, and I really want to be the host)
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Skyblade

I think that's a great idea, Sam! Go for it.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Eulaliaaa!

I was actually thinking about reviving this thread yesterday. I would definitely join.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Cornflower MM