News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

mandalorian roleplaying star wars fans come here

Started by rakkety tam, October 02, 2011, 11:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Nice. Just out of curiosity, why are you always Balock and Bendeck? Oh, and one other thing: Breaker owns a purple-bladed lightsaber. He took it off the body of a Jedi Master that he killed.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

rakkety tam

i dont know just when i started playing SWKOTOR i liked that guy called bendak starkiller and i made it bendeck and stuck with it and then i made up balock and i just stuck with those and some of my fav charactors names from games and if i were to use my real nickname it would be wierd cause i would be called pooter ;D dont ask how i got the nick

QuoteBreaker owns a purple-bladed lightsaber. He took it off the body of a Jedi Master that he killed.

nice.
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

eualaia

ill join

name: axel (again XD)
weapons: heavy rotarry blaster, rocket launcher, and sniper
species: clone
armor: standard clone armor with gold design
side: mandalorian
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

rakkety tam

awsome but what side are u on the hutt side or mandalorian

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Nightfire

Quote from: rakkety tam on January 24, 2012, 04:58:30 AM
i dont know just when i started playing SWKOTOR i liked that guy called bendak starkiller and i made it bendeck and stuck with it and then i made up balock and i just stuck with those and some of my fav charactors names from games and if i were to use my real nickname it would be wierd cause i would be called pooter ;D dont ask how i got the nick

Nice nickname. :D My nickname is Lizard. Don't ask why. :D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

rakkety tam

Nightfire

Yeah. So, are we going to set up the thread now? I think we have enough Mando'ade.

rakkety tam