News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on July 28, 2012, 02:58:57 AM
Hi, skaxwing. ;D

You spelled it wrong.

And Redwallfan7, your pic looks like a creepy lady that's sitting and standing at the same time.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 28, 2012, 02:48:06 PM
Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on July 28, 2012, 02:58:57 AM
Hi, skaxwing. ;D

You spelled it wrong.

And Redwallfan7, your pic looks like a creepy lady that's sitting and standing at the same time.
Rain, it may look like that to you, but there is absolutely nothing creepy about Kaylee. I love her character, she's laid back, bubbly, and helpful. She's the mechanic of Serenity, and shes willing to assist Mal and the rest of the crew, especially in the "Ariel" episode I saw. Kaylee has a great personality. you can have your opinion, but I can assure you she's nothing close to creepy. Anyway, I've never seen your pic before. It appears as if it may be from a video game of some sort.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

It's from the movie Avatar.  And now that I hear about Kaylee, she just sounds like Abby from NCIS.  Except that Abby is a goth.  But she's the most happy and cutest goth you'll ever see!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 28, 2012, 05:05:00 PM
  It's from the movie Avatar.  And now that I hear about Kaylee, she just sounds like Abby from NCIS.  Except that Abby is a goth.  But she's the most happy and cutest goth you'll ever see!
Well, Kaylee is a good example to have in a character. To me, she's awesome.

psybox

"hamsters is nice."

Redwallfan7

Six triangles. Edit: I over reacted Rain. Sorry

W0NWILL

I love that show as well! It's cheesy and funny.

Redwallfan7

I don't really like bats, but your profile pic is funny

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

you're welcome.

Again, it's a bat  :P

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7