News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

kaylee.  The overly cheerful mechanic of serenity who gets shot in the first episode and seems to be in love with simon.
also, we've proven that rainshadow's is from a movie.

W0NWILL

Triangles, that my incredibly detailed summary of them wasn't good enough.

Wisteria Wild Cat

I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

W0NWILL

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on July 29, 2012, 04:21:23 PM
I think yours is some sort of video game

Movie.  Avatar.  Your's is a lady that's got a cheesy grin.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: psybox on July 29, 2012, 06:52:52 PM
kaylee.  The overly cheerful mechanic of serenity who gets shot in the first episode and seems to be in love with simon.
also, we've proven that rainshadow's is from a movie.
What? Kaylee never got shot

psybox

Did you watch the first episode?  I am quite sure she gets shot.
Anyway, an overly cheerful mechanic.

Redwallfan7

Fine, think what you want. Personally, I like bubbly characters, because they know how to have fun

six triangles

psybox

a mechanic with an overly fluffy dress.  Better?

Primrosewarrior

Redwallfan7

Yes

cool picture. Edit: and psybox, I'm not saying for you to change what you said. I'm just giving my reason why I like that personality in a character. I'm not trying to fight with you.