News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

River Song!!!!!!!  She and the Doctor make such a good match.  ;D  They're like an old married couple!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

someone who seems to be an am.

Rainshadow

The poor guy falling through the portals endlessly.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

KitrallStreamrippler

"Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune... Darn you, NASA!"
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rainshadow

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on March 03, 2013, 11:20:22 PM
"Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune... Darn you, NASA!"

Haha!  That's good!  Mind if I use that as my personal text?

Anyway, back on topic, an angelic person?

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 03, 2013, 11:26:56 PM
Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on March 03, 2013, 11:20:22 PM

Haha!  That's good!  Mind if I use that as my personal text?

Anyway, back on topic, an angelic person?
I don't mind at all!

"Nope. You can't make me look at the camera. I'm not going to do it."
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rainshadow

It wouldn't fit there, but it fits for a signature, so it's all good.  8)

"I flap my wings back and forth!"

Romsca

Adam Young. Again.

Quote from: WarriorOfMossflower on March 03, 2013, 10:16:32 PM
(Romsca, I would have done italics, but it wouldn't let me so I settled for caps.  ;D I guess you're a fan, too?)

YES! I've only seen the first movie, The Curse of the Black Pearl, so far...but it's one of my favorite movies! It's great!

KitrallStreamrippler

A lady wildcat is coming down the road "Okay. Just like I practiced- heroic but casual." *strikes pose* "Hey. How's it goin'? D'you like my sword?"

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

I want to watch Merlin.  Badly.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

A mouse that looks like a rat.