The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on May 10, 2013, 12:49:15 AM
Fox with half an ear!
fox with half N ear and awesome goggles, geez, get it right...

Clunky the Clowny!

Gabe The Warrior

Who are you calling clunky the clowny you half-eared cat? Better respect my Cluny's name.
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

phoenixfoden

might want to get braces,those two front teeth are a little wonky :D

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

Hey, they're not Smurfs anymore!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 06, 2013, 05:25:42 PM
 Nice hat.  Who's the person wearing it?  I mean, what's he from?
Jayne Cobb, from the (sadly long-cancelled) show Firefly. He's pretty much the joke character, but he had a lovely sentimental moment where he gets a letter and the hat from his mom.

Your pic- Okay, so, a German band you said? Cool.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

psybox

No, Jayne is more of the "like a trained ape... without the training!" kind of character.

Gabe The Warrior

Is that supposed to be confetti?
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Rusvul

Quote from: Gabe The Warrior on May 10, 2013, 04:26:54 AM
Who are you calling clunky the clowny you half-eared cat? Better respect my Cluny's name.
I'm not a cat! I'm a fox! I'll have you know, In my lifetime, I've been raided and ransacked by automatonic wildcats when I was thirteen, fixed up an airship with only my sister and sailed it for a week with only two people on board, invented new types of weapons and a pair of wings that have saved my life on multiple occasions, fought a great battle in which every single automatonic cat was destroyed, my ship set on fire, I helped all my crew to escape, me and my airship fell three hundred feet, and I survived, and my ship survived, then I lived with nomads for two years, I found my sister and our crew again, and we formed a country, starting out with only six ships, a tiny island, and six hundred and seventy-five privateers. All in 37 years. Nobody can lay claim to such accomplishments, what did you do again? Kill a fish, fail to take a peaceful abbey, and get killed by a bell? I meant to call you Cluny the Clown, but Cluny the Clunky Clown is more apt. (I'm just kidding. Seriously, though, why does everyone think I'm a cat?)

Ungatt Trunn

I dunno, meybe because you look like one?

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

So whats all this sky paper stuff about?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Albino mouse?  Vannøyne isn't albino...

Sky Sailing is an Adam Young side project with one album.  A very cool album, though.  I so wish he'd make more!

Gabe The Warrior

I guess not, it looks like he has seen a ghost though.

Can you turn into origami?!