News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

True, because that was part of a video, not a picture.  Every time I watch the video, I just burst out laughing at the end because he makes that face for no apparent reason.  So creepy it's hilarious!  XD

Anyway, still some dudes posing.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

KitrallStreamrippler

Some scary guy. (I fixed my profile pic, btw.)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on June 06, 2013, 10:10:57 PM
Some scary guy.
How can you say they are scary? Why, there smiling!
Oh, nice to see that you fixed your profile pic :)

Rainshadow

Eh, I like the TARDIS more.  You never know where you're gonna go!  And it can fly.  That's cool, too.  Plus, it's bigger on the inside!  And it has bunk beds!  Bunk beds are cool!  It's a bed, but with a ladder!

Aaaannnnddd Ungatt posted before I could, soooo...  Still some dudes posing!  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 06, 2013, 10:13:41 PM
 Eh, I like the TARDIS more.  You never know where you're gonna go!  And it can fly.  That's cool, too.  Plus, it's bigger on the inside!  And it has bunk beds!  Bunk beds are cool!  It's a bed, but with a ladder!
Okeyyyyyyyyyywhat does that have to do with my profile pic?

Rainshadow

You posted before I could, and I was just too lazy to delete that part of the post.  ;)

Anyway, still those same dudes posing.  ;D

Ungatt Trunn

A dude posing, as that seems to be the event of the hour...

KitrallStreamrippler

Two guys from a German band- wait, is that a supernova in the background?
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Ungatt Trunn

I've never seen a sign say that...

Rainshadow

Obviously the Cosmic Gate is behind the dudes, Kit.  ;)

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 06, 2013, 10:53:23 PM
Yep! Were do you think the Cosmic gate leads into?

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on June 06, 2013, 10:56:20 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on June 06, 2013, 10:53:23 PM
Yep! Were do you think the Cosmic gate leads into?
Um, an alternate dimension where Freddie Mercury never died? That would be pretty cool.

Rusvul

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 06, 2013, 06:35:45 PM
 @Rus:  Excuse me?  I would NEVER eat Nyan Cat!  It's too annoying to eat!  ::)
I have only one thing to say to you...
___??____?????????
____??____??|::::::::::^??^
____??____??|:::::::: |.????.|
____??____??O—O—O-O-??

Nyancat is AWESOME!

Rainshadow

Who's Freddie Mercury?

And it's a speed limit sign.  Odd, I've never seen one that couldn't be divided by 5.  ;)

AH!  Again, someone posts before I can!  But hey, that's something that I recognize!  ;)