News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 06, 2013, 11:01:21 PM
 Who's Freddie Mercury?
:o What?! Okay, well some people don't know his name, but I know you've heard of his band. He's the lead singer in Queen. Here's a pic:

@Ungatt- Your picture is still strange. ;D
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rainshadow

Ooooohhhhh, okay!  :P

Anyway, still haven't ever seen a speed limit sign that can't be divided by five.

@Ungatt:  There we go, here's where my profile pic is from.

Now you might understand part of the reason I crack up every time I see it.  It's so creepy and weird that I find it hilarious!  :P  I mean, he's just talking about his upcoming tour and how Pop-Tarts is sponsoring it, when all of a sudden, he's like, "Okay, bye!"  *Cue creepy face!*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ungatt Trunn

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

rachel25

I don't know what your is Ungatt Trunn  ???

Ungatt Trunn

Rainshadow

I believe she meant, 'I don't know what yourS is, Ungatt Trunn.'  ;)

Some dudes about to be sucked into the Cosmic Gate.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

A chap in need of a good washdown...

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Romsca

What exactly is trance music?