The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Poor Lady. She probably has never heard of the Cosmic gate :'(

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

::)

Zey gon' get sucked inta da Cosmic Gate!!!  AAHHHHH!!  RUN, COSMIC GATE DOODS!  YER GON' GET SUCKED INTER DA COSMIC GATE!!!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

You really need a picture of a Cosmic gate album for your Profile Pic. They look much...happier!

Redwaller

Two guys acting like they were cool.  ::)

Romsca

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 17, 2013, 06:17:44 PM
  Fun fact:  Did you know that the actress who played Angelica, Penélope Cruz, was pregnant all throughout the filming of the movie?  Apparently, she had to have her sister do a few of the more taxing stunts, but she said something along the lines of she just tightened the corset a bit more every day.  So, at the end of the movie (if you've seen it), she wasn't lying.  ;D

Umm... was she married? And yes, I have seen the movie. It wasn't Johnny Depp's, was it? ::)

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Redwaller on June 19, 2013, 01:46:18 PM
Two guys acting like they were cool.  ::)
THEY ARE COOL!!!!!! *Ahem* They are the greatest Trance artist ever!!!

Rainshadow

I believe so, yes.  :)  I Googled it, and it says that she's married to Javier Bardem.

Anyway, two dudes with the Cosmic Gate behind them... or an exploding star...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

She is looking at Armin Van Burren, wishing he was better than the Cosmic Gate, which is really the other way around!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwaller

I love your picture! Did you do that yourself?

Leatho Shellhound

Why thank you, yes I did. :)

Nice pic of the Abbey!

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Rainshadow

I think I liked the one you had a few days ago more.  I don't really remember what it looked like, but it had large words on it with a face in the background.  I think.

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Romsca

I'm drawing Vannøyne right now. Do you want the nose guard on his helmet to be black, like your profile picture?