The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

W0NWILL

Ooh, I see nothing! But white boxes are very interesting.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

I actually saw a bunch of black squiddels by Niagara Falls.  It was pretty awesome, 'cause I'd never seen a black 'un before.  They were coming right up to this guy who was having his lunch on a park bench, lol.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

I think you mean "Niagara".  ;)

What's Rainbow Veins?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

*Gasp*  A spelling error?!?!  I am ashamed!  *Hangs head in shame*

(Rainbow Veins is a pretty darn awesome song.  ;))

Ze zquiddev again.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Epilepsy.

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on March 17, 2014, 02:19:32 PM
Argunath?
Aye. I drew a cool picture of him, but haven't been able to upload any art. :(
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Emperor Ublaz

Well-drawn, I'd have to say. Did you do it?
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

The Skarzs

Something from some video game.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

321tumbler