News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

James Gryphon

With one eye closed it's pretty hard to make out what that is. It almost looks like a rabbit.
« Subject to editing »

Cornflower MM

James Gryphon

Yep.

You didn't comment on the profile picture above you. ;)
« Subject to editing »

Cornflower MM

Because you don't HAVE one. What am I supposed to comment - How wonderfully the invisibility cloak is working?

Gwen A. Mouse

Cat! Catcatcatcatcatcatcatcatcat! (Actually, that's pretty good. :))
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Cornflower MM

*What is - My witticism? :P I think it's catching...I was reading The Amuklet of Samarkand.)

Nice teddies, by the way.

Russa Nodrey

Here kitty kitty. Here kitty kitty. *Kitty growls, than attacks*
Freddy

Gwen A. Mouse

(singing) Martin, Martin, the warrior of Redwall! With courage and his trusty sword, he came to save us all!

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 15, 2014, 12:48:34 AM
*What is - My witticism? :P I think it's catching...I was reading The Amuklet of Samarkand.)

Nice teddies, by the way.
Yep. :) And... nope. The picture's pretty blurry, I guess, but they are in fact foxes. Who love each other very much- he just doesn't know it yet. ;D
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Cornflower MM

Russa Nodrey

Bella, Edward, and a kid that I don't know the name of. Intriguing...
Freddy

Cornflower MM

Renesmee. Bella and Edward's daughter. Half human, half vampire. I could go on to bore you, but I won't.

WHOO! GO MARTIN!

Rainshadow

Wait, I thought Bella got turned into a vampire in one of the books...?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!