News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

I feel like squishing it slightly. . . Not enough to harm it, just a friendly squeeze.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

THE STAREMASTER!!!

(Please get it.)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Gwen A. Mouse

"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

The Mask

That there be that brother from Full metal. The older one. The non-metal one.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

(How long have you watched MLP?)

Flashsun.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

I don't really, but my sisters do, and it is diabolically able to make me sit down and watch it.  >:( >:(  ;D ;D

Nice chipmunk.

The Skarzs

He looks like he's taking a selfie. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Mask

He does doesn't he?

That is Sauron's Puma Form.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Delthion

It looks like an early flying machine, but it's a dragon.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

One face-palming, one ducking, and three laughing like idiots. . . . . . . . They look like awesome people.