News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Terrible girl-dragon fantasy thing. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

*Sobs*  How DARE you call Spirited Away a terrible girl-dragon fantasy thing?!  I mean, just look at this!

So pretty.

A troll in the dungeon.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

It does look like a girl-dragon fantasy, and it's anime, therefore it is most likely terrible.  ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

Theoden, king of Rohan

Ooh, now you're just trying to annoy people
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

Kinda. Just joking. But no matter!

He looks rather nauseous.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Delthion on November 03, 2014, 04:27:20 AM
It does look like a girl-dragon fantasy, and it's anime, therefore it is most likely terrible.  ;D

Technically it's an anime movie, so not quite the same thing.  And you better watch who you say that around; someone might not understand the joke.  ;)

The king of Rohan riding atop a mighty (and pweddy) steed.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Girl cuddling a white dragon's face. Awesome.

The Skarzs

It's a nice purple, but other than that. . . :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

You know, I never pictured yup without a neck or with a potato for a nose. (( :P))

W0NWILL

The Skarzs

He's better shaped for that than running. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Unimaginative

This is a Troll face. That is a Potato.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Rainshadow

(Those doll thingies really freak me out, if you can't tell.  :P)

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

I'm retired from the forum