The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ungatt Trunn

"CANT YOU SEE I'M LEGALLY BLIND???"

Life is too short to rush through it.

Delthion

Are you a mentally disturbed bonny bunny?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Søren

I can't see it. Just an empty box.

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

A badger lord, but I don't know which one.  Very nice colouring, by the way.  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

Argh, Hazel Grace Lancaster. Argh.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

Toph, which sounds like Tough.

Might I ask why you despise Hazel so much?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

Um, I don't know how to answer that... :P
I think it's partly a stubborn urge to dislike the popular thing right now, and partly the fact that I couldn't finish the book because I found Hazel's point of view annoying and rather cynical.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Delthion

Quote from: Mask on December 15, 2014, 09:32:40 PM
Um, I don't know how to answer that... :P
I think it's partly a stubborn urge to dislike the popular thing right now.

I do the same thing! :D

Santa Rhulain!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER
  MUSHROOM MUSHROOM!

(You would not believe how little the word "badger" looks like a real word when you type it twelves times in a row.)