The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Haruhi isn't a senpai...

The work of Alice X. Zhang.  ^-^
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

Is Senpai making you furious (aka Bloodwrath) by not coming home?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

*The dad from A Christmas Story voice*  It's... it's smiling at me.

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 06, 2015, 01:51:03 AM
Is Senpai making you furious (aka Bloodwrath) by not coming home?

No, Tamaki-senpai is being extremely creepy by not coming home.  Off in his own little world, dreaming about the day Haruhi realizes that she truly loves him and always has.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Mask

That's true, harsh a too middle class to be a senpai  ;D
Tamaki is weird. Seriously weird. Especially his daydreams...
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

Nightmare-inducing animatronic bear.

Cornflower MM

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Rainshadow

A random girl with a random guy in the background.

Hana-chan:  Actually, Haruhi's more confused than scared.  Here:

See?

Lady Ashenwyte

Are those the Pearls Of Lutra on her head?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Rainshadow

Yes... totally not beads of sweat at all... they're absolutely pearls...  ;D

(And speaking of OHSHC, I just finished it.  Ooooohhhhh, that last episode was very feels-worthy.  Not quite tear-worthy, but I was both sad and happy when it ended.)

Anyway, dark-haired dude with blue stuff and a moon behind him.  :P

Søren

The eyes are like starship deflector dishes.

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner