The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

*Starts hugging Cole multiple times*
;D

Rainshadow

*Starts hugging chicken multiple times*

Yes, hugging Cole is good.  Very good.  Giving him kittens and nugs is also acceptable, but hugs are much better.  Just don't give him any bunnies.  Never give him bunnies, unless you wanna make me him cry.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

*Hugs Cole some more*

What's a nug? And why would bunnies make you him cry? ???

Rainshadow

*Hugs chicken some more*

Nugs are like little dog-sized rabbit pig things in Dragon Age.

They may not look terribly cute, but trust me, they are.

As for the whole bunny thing...

Dragon Age: Asunder (mentions death)
  When the real Cole was twelve, his abusive father was trying to find him and his six-year-old sister, Bunny, so he could kill them for being the children of a mage.  (Cole's mother was a mage, but his father didn't know until later on.)  Cole and Bunny were hiding in a cupboard in the kitchen, Cole's hand on his sister's mouth to keep her quiet.  Unfortunately, he didn't realize until it was too late that he was holding Bunny too tightly, and that he had suffocated her.  The boy had accidentally killed his sister while trying to keep her safe.
[close]

So, yeah, sadness.  And spirit Cole knows that he's not the human Cole, but he has all of the mage's memories, so it's as if he really is Cole.  Everything human Cole did, spirit Cole remembers as if he'd done it himself.  So... sadness.  (Lol, I feel like such a nerd, being able to spout off all these facts without even needing to look them up.  :P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

*Sniffs* *Flings arms around Cole and squeezes* That's horrible!

(And, Rain, I think nugs are definitely cute. :) ;D)

Søren

CHICKEN!! :D
Quote from: Cornflower MM on February 05, 2015, 12:18:48 AM
*Sniffs* *Flings arms around Cole and squeezes* That's horrible!

(And, Rain, I think nugs are definitely cute. :) ;D)
Crule for me to say, but
Don't squeeze him too hard.
[close]

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

Congratulations, although it woulda been nicer if the Seahawks had won.  ;D

@Imouto:  I knoooowwwwww!  I was really close to crying at that point in the book.  :(  (And yay!  You think nugs are cute, too!  :D)

@Ren-chan:  I feel slightly bad for laughing at that.  :P

Søren

Man, how long has that dude been out there?

Skyblade

I remember I was playing Minecraft and the scene randomly blew up and said, "YOU DIED" :P

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

The Mask

A kinda creepy but awesome dragon.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Søren

Rainshadow

Lady Ashenwyte

Why is he getting rain in his eyes?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Banya

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan