News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

Definitely a freaky hero, If he is a hero he could just be a vigilante. Neat art though.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Rainshadow

Handcuffs.

@Jet-kun:  It's Fenris, also known as Broody.

Fenriiiiiiisssssssss...

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Banya

That's a really cool picture.  Thumbs up.

Rainshadow

H'and that's h'a really cool h'otter!  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

The most awesome-looking Dragon Age character I've seen so far
Quote from: LT Sandpaw on April 01, 2015, 12:10:51 AM

Definitely a freaky hero, If he is a hero he could just be a vigilante. Neat art though.
Before you read this paragraph remember this one important detail: Skulduggery is not THE main protagonist, he's one of them, but he is secondary to Valkyrie Cain

Skulduggery is most certainly not a hero, he's done terrible things (albeit to terrible people) but he's the guy who is the one who's side you're on. It is quite literally impossible to have lived through the magic war and to have come out of it a good person. Bad things were done for good reasons. Skulduggery is not a hero, he's more of an antihero who did what had to be done and lost himself in the violence to cover up the pain of seeing his wife and children murdered in front of him. He is however not a vigilante, he works for the magic government and is authorised to use lethal force if necessary. But honestly, what good guy doesn't kill the villains?

@Rain: Oh, I didn't recognise him from the small version
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jukka the Sling

The skeleton dude again. (And yeah, I did look it up.)

@Rain: Fenris is creepy...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jetthebinturong

Bilbo Watson

I realise I'm probably putting people off the books from the way I've described Skulduggery. Let's just say that morality is one of the many themes the books address
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

A pleasant skeleton man.

@Jukka:  Creepy?  Whaaaaaat?  How can someone who claims to dance around his mansion be creepy?

Lady Ashenwyte

The markings on his neck make me uneasy....
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

I don't know who Erin-chan is, but nice hair.

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on April 01, 2015, 05:13:51 AM
The markings on his neck make me uneasy....

The lyrium tattoos all over his body may not look pretty to some (I personally think they look cool, but that's just my inner fangirl talking ;)), but they're actually kinda awesome.  Sure, it hurt so bad to get them that Fenris actually lost his memories from all the pain, but now he can phase through objects at will. You gotta admit, that's a pretty handy skill to have.  Without it, the poor elf would probably still be enslaved to Danarius.

Morgazath

The neck pattern is similar to that of my khajiit character from Skyrim. I like it.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Banya

Rainshadow

H'oh look!  H'it's h'a h'otter h'again!

Lady Ashenwyte

For some reason I want to call him Fenris Wolfsbane.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.