News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I think Moriarity was my favorite charicter.
"Mummy and daddy will cry...
And the Woman will cry...
And John will cry buckets and buckets."

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

I keep reading "Ponyo", not "Poyo".  :P  Who or what is Poyo?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Luftwaffles

I wish I knew which character is in your profile pic (looks cool, though, nice attitude he or she has).
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Lady Ashenwyte

That's weird-ish.

Quote from: Rainshadow on April 12, 2015, 03:44:39 AM
  I keep reading "Ponyo", not "Poyo".  :P  Who or what is Poyo?

Poyo's a cat that's the shape of a sphere.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Rainshadow

A sphere-shaped cat.  ;D

@Sierra Mist:  My icon is Maxwell Trevelyan, the Inquisitor used in all the promos for Dragon Age: Inquisition.  He's the male human Inquisitor, whereas the Inquisitors I have are female elves and a female qunari.  ;)

This is the default Maxwell:

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Luftwaffles

That's one of the coolest logos I have ever seen. It really defines the "evil empire" thing, doesn't it?
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Rainshadow

Banya

Rainshadow

H'I still think that's h'a h'otter.  ;D

LT Sandpaw

I think its a very neat picture, I can't real make out what he's doing but how about that flaming sword!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Banya

hmm... I like your profile pic.  There are so many things the soldier could be doing.

Morgazath

"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)