News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Is ThAt A dEeR?!  *Snuggles with the deer*

@Ash-kun:  He's more of a neutral character than anything else.  He only helps Corvo (the protagonist) because Corvo is interesting to him.  Other than giving Corvo his mark (which grants magical abilities), the Outsider doesn't do all that much.  :P  He does speak to you when you find his shrines, though.

Fifty episodes?  Eh, not too terribly long.  What's it about?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Hickory

It looks like a female Indiana Jones perched on a smoke version of the Iron Throne.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

You got a little something...right there...on your forehead...

I'm retired from the forum

Banya

Very cool.  You knew that already.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 07, 2015, 08:31:07 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemono_no_S%C5%8Dja#Plot

Not too many spoilers in that, but, it's so SAD! The anime writers know when to hurt her and when to make her smile, and in the end, you always root for Erin. It sounds better in Japanese, which is fortunately on Crunchyroll. I'll pm you a link if you are interested.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

You know, I really like that headband-gthingy.

@Rain: It's a whitetal deer fawn, if you wanna get technical. :P They do look very snuggly, don't they? *Sighs wistfully*

Søren

Rainshadow

*Avengers theme plays in the background*

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on May 08, 2015, 10:08:59 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on May 07, 2015, 08:31:07 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemono_no_S%C5%8Dja#Plot

Not too many spoilers in that, but, it's so SAD! The anime writers know when to hurt her and when to make her smile, and in the end, you always root for Erin. It sounds better in Japanese, which is fortunately on Crunchyroll. I'll pm you a link if you are interested.

Sure!  I'll make sure to watch it after I finish all the other anime I've started.  (Seriously, I still haven't finished Black Butler, Death Note, Tokyo Ghoul (I'm gonna finish the manga first for that one), Hiiro no Kakera, or Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (that's an ongoing anime, though, so I have an excuse for that).  Right now I'm trying to finish season four of The Legend of Korra before finishing any of the others.  Guuuuhhhh, why can I not simply watch one show at a time?!)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

A weird magical-looking thing. A brownie, mayhap?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

Another dude with some serious hair.

Jukka the Sling

(YES! You actually recognized him as a guy!)

The Avengers logo.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Banya

That guy who was mentioned in the Endless Story.

Izeroth

Banya

Bless you, you magnificent Roman conqueror.  No one has yet referred to me as a sea otter.

Luftwaffles

That thing hasn't blinked in a LONG time :P
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!