The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banya

Quote from: UnbreakableYou know what the scariest thing is? To not know your place in this world. To not know why you're here...

Hickory

That's a sea otter. He seas me.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Rainshadow

Oh, it's that hairy dude with a thunder tattoo on his forehead, right?  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

New anime, Rain? What's this one about? (By the way, I started the Ouran one. Haven't finished it, though.)

Rainshadow

What a dear little deer.

Yeppers!  Lol, it's literally a new anime.  If I remember correctly, there are only six episodes so far.  At least, on the site I'm watching it on.  Anyway, it's Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches), an anime about Yamada Ryuu, a highschool student who discovers that he has the ability to swap bodies with whoever he kisses.  It's quite a hilarious anime, as Yamada is seriously awkward and is known around the school as the disgruntled student who picks fights with whoever looks at him wrong.  It's fantastic.  I mean, just watching the intro made me wanna start watching it.

Also, YAASSSS!!!  Ouran High School Host Club is awesome!  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Banya

Rainshadow

Banya

Their hair represents the colours of the Hogwarts houses.

Rainshadow

Lol, I didn't even notice that until you mentioned it.  :o  Lol, Iunno how well they fit into those houses, though.  Yamada should probably be a Gryffindor, not a Ravenclaw (he's kind of an idiot), Shiraishi should definitely be Ravenclaw, not Hufflepuff, Miyabi... well, Miyabi is probably Gryffindor, actually, but I don't know who the Slytherin dude is yet.  All I know about him is that he most likely joins the Supernatural Studies Club (the club everyone else in the picture is in) at some point.  He hasn't shown up in the anime yet.

Aw, poor Miyamura doesn't get to represent a house.  His hair is just white.  :(  He'd most definitely be Gryffindor, though.  D E F I N I T E L Y.

H'anyway, h'it's h'a h'otter!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Banya

Rainshadow

Eulaliaaa!

"I'm going to live forever, I'll be made of plastic!"
-Hawkeye
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.