News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhera

An odd flag.

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 17, 2015, 04:07:15 AM
Doesn't look like it. :P Looks more like it's rolling around on its back like a puppy.
bigger version
[close]

Cornflower MM

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

A new book, hmm?

Oh, hey, guess what? I know someone who has the Mortal Intruments books! :) I'm going to see if I can borrowe tem. :)

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on July 18, 2015, 04:54:35 PM
A reversed American flag.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 18, 2015, 04:56:06 PM
Oh, hey, guess what? I know someone who has the Mortal Intruments books! :) I'm going to see if I can borrowe tem. :)

Awesome! If they have The Infernal Devices, see if you can borrow those too because in my opinion it's the better series of the two (Though TMI has Alec and Magnus so I guess it breaks even). Though I do think The Dark Artifices is going to blow them both out of the water, especially after reading Highborn Kinsmen (a chapter sample of the first book, Lady Midnight).

Also, L is from Death Note, which is an anime. An anime that absolutely everyone should watch. The theme of the show transcends the genre and even people who "hate" anime would enjoy the heck out of Death Note.

Rainshadow

L!  He's an amazing character.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

She has a seriously pointy nose. ;D

@Jet: I can ask! :) Hmm, I'll have to sniff around, see if I can find Death Note - Thanks for the reccomendation!

Jetthebinturong

The entire English dub of Death Note can be found on Youtube.

Cornflower MM

For some reason, when I first saw that picture, I thought, "Nico!" Then I thought, "Wait, didn'tr Jet already do Nico as a theme?"

Really?! Thanks!

Jetthebinturong

Heh.

You may have to hop around a few different channels but yes, the whole series is there. As heartbreaking as it is awesome.

Rainshadow

Still haven't finished Death Note, but I have a friend who accidentally spoiled a bit of it for me, so... yeah.  :P

One of my favourite lines from that anime is Light's famous line:  "I'll take a chip... AND EAT IT!"  Such a dweeb.  ::)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

What? Messy black hair, a glare, shadows under the eyes. . . Then I thought, "No, hang on a second. That hair is a bit too big for the typical Nico fan art. Also too spiky. And on closer inspection, that doesn't really look like Nico facial-feature-wise."

Okay, thanks again. :) Heartbreaking? Oh, dear. Doesn't that always make them that much better?

RAINY! You ninja'd me! ahem. Don't people get really suspicious of her having this huge pearl on her forehead?

Jetthebinturong

NINJA'D:I should watch Steven Universe.

Did they spoil the worst thing in the series for you?

He looks a bit like Nico. He looks more like AmazingPhil though
Look, Phil is the living embodiment of L:

Cornflower MM

Yes, I agree there. *Eyes flick between your profile picture and this Phil person* . . . . That's almost creepy.

Rainshadow

Man, there must be a bunch of ninjas here.  (And Jet-kun, DOOOO IIIIIIIITTTT!  *Ahem*  It's a really good show.)

Again, L!  Favourite character from Death Note^-^  (And yes, I believe I know which part you're talking about.  That was the part she accidentally spoiled.  Dx )  Also, you're right, Phil does look like L.  :o

@Imouto:  The people of Beach City (that's where the Crystal Gems live) are kinda used to seeing the gems, so they don't get freaked out.  Though, I'm not sure if gems are a common appearance to all humans, as that hasn't been addressed yet, but most people seem pretty chill about them.

...Hana-chan, you ninja.

Backwards flag.