News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Someone ate your apple.

@Ren-kun:  It's called anime; most girls' (and many guys') chins are pointed like that in anime and manga.  ;)  (Also, about Peter looking feminine, that's what my siblings said, too.  :P  He just has really long hair, and is too young to look very masculine.  (He's about fourteen, so his body hasn't quite matured yet.  Unfortunately, it never will, as he's stuck for eternity as a fourteen-year-old creep.  :P))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

Is he an antagonist or a protagonist? (Please let him be an antagonist, I love me some villains.)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jetthebinturong

She did a good job.

I'm pretty sure Ash's picture is the Space Marine Emperor from Warhammer. And I know this because of the video "Ruby Quest: As Told by an Angry Marine."
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Lady Ashenwyte

Rain is a good artist.

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on September 10, 2015, 12:22:35 PM
She did a good job.

I'm pretty sure Ash's picture is the Space Marine Emperor from Warhammer. And I know this because of the video "Ruby Quest: As Told by an Angry Marine."

Yeah, he's the Emperor of Mankind. Here's his Lexicanum page: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Emperor_of_Mankind
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

@Rain I know, I thought it was funny.
@Ash
That's a big sword. And really big armor.

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

Looks good, and it fits you, right?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Hickory

That's a weird hairstyle... maybe it's just me.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Jetthebinturong

It's cool. Still can't tell if it's a lake or salt flat.

Vilu Daskar

It's a lake.

That's an evil looking smile.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Jetthebinturong

Good to know.

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on September 11, 2015, 12:32:52 AM
That's an evil looking smile.

Well if you crossed him he is the kind of person that would take everything you had before he killed you. But I think it looks more cocky than evil.

Hickory

More like, "I'm supposed to look at you but you're boring. See you in death."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Mhera

Rainshadow

H'it's h'a h'otter!

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on September 10, 2015, 10:05:37 AM
Is he an antagonist or a protagonist? (Please let him be an antagonist, I love me some villains.)

Neither, actually.  Peter's merely a supporting character.  As for where his morality stands, I'd say he's good, but kinda naive.  He wants to help all the people he can, but he sometimes accidentally helps the wrong person.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!