Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

So what makes this picture so appealing to you? :D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Vilu Daskar

She looks oblivious.

Quote from: Skyblade on October 02, 2015, 11:51:35 PM
So what makes this picture so appealing to you? :D
I don't love it that much it's just better than anyone else's.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Skyblade

QuoteHe She looks oblivious.

Fixed! ^^

That's seriously the same thing I was thinking. Nice observation ;)

QuoteI don't love it that much it's just better than anyone else's.

Woah. Why?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

I am getting so sick of that picture.

Whoa, whoa, hold up there! Your picture is better than everyone else's just because you say so?! And you don't even like it that much! Can someone give this guy a reality check?!

Vilu Daskar

I was never aware squirrels could smile.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 03, 2015, 03:40:00 PM

Whoa, whoa, hold up there! Your picture is better than everyone else's just because you say so?! And you don't even like it that much! Can someone give this guy a reality check?!
I like it, I just don't love it.

Hickory

Vilu and a sunset in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

I think that's someone with a camera.

Hickory

Rainshadow

Wheatley?  (Yes, I know it's some dude from Halo, but that looks a lot like Wheatley from Portal 2:P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Hickory

I thought the same too. (And they kinda follow the same plot line, in terms of being good and bad, except after betraying Chief Spark returns to help him. Then turns bad again.

Mhera

Ach, I remember my Halo days. Guilty Spark was really annoying.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

That guy from that film that the rest of my family went to see but I didn't really feel like seeing because I wanted to go home and be out of the eyes of the public.

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on October 05, 2015, 06:31:12 AM
Ted looks like a Tedi.

This is probably a stupid question, but what's a Tedi?