The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

True, the reflection in the window of Telestrations. ;D

TPBM can see a reflection dead ahead of them.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

My face reflected in my cracked Kindle.

TPBM's family is currently watching a show/movie.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Wylder Treejumper

Eh... Kinda true, if you count rewatching General Conference addresses. Not really, though.

TPBM is annoyed by my random philosophy tangents.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Jukka the Sling

Not really.  I like a lot of what you have to say. ;D

TPBM knows clicking the little blue 'new' button next to a thread title will take you to its latest posts.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

MeadowR

I did not know that. :0

TPBM likes to do Sudoku puzzles.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Cornflower MM

It takes you to the latest unseen posts, yeah.

True! I love doing Sudoku.

TPBM likes apples.

Ashleg

Yeah, sure, whatever.

TPBM has been sent a meme or ridiculous video by me before.

The Skarzs

. . . I think I have.

TPBM is in an RP.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

RP? More like R.I.P., amirite?
* Søren finger guns

No, all the RPs I've been in are dead.
TPBM is in college.

I'm retired from the forum

Rosie Willowwater

I'm not even close to college. :P

TPBM has been a member for more than 2 years.

Jukka the Sling

True!  Four years.

TPBM hasn't finished reading a Redwall book in a very long time and has forgotten a lot of details about the series.

Søren

:-\ Maybe
TPBM is bopping to a great song

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

No.

TPBM loves Tootsie Rolls.

MeadowR

No. Heard of them but nothing more.

TPBM has more than one pair of slippers.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Russa Nodrey

I don't have any slippers. D:

TPBM has cold toes.
Freddy