What's Happening? (An insert RP) Sign-ups re-opened.

Started by Skyblade, May 26, 2016, 12:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

I was talking to the people in group three, sorry. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

In order for us to get involved into something that would require us to fight, someone of our little crew needs to have something bad happen to them. Otherwise, there is little to no reason for us to join a fight not directly aimed at us, and I really don't want a siege on the mountain.
My idea is that there's a wolverine from the north following a seer's direction in an attempt to find a creature worth. . . I dunno, killing and eating to "gain their power". The seer knows of a powerful creature in the mountain, and it's likely the badger lord. So they send a creature in to look around, and perhaps lure the badger out to fight the wolverine so the wolverine can eat him. (Golly that's weird sounding.)
Here's the part that will send this into action. We already know the window to Faiy's room was accessible, thanks to Rosie, so that's how the wolverine's spy can get in. We'd need someone's consent for this, but if someone, possibly more than one person, can get captured, that will give the enemy a captive(s), and give the other players a reason to pursue them. The wolverine can lead the would-be rescuers on a merry chase while he will probably end up losing his captives and the entire thing turns back on him. My hope is that the chase leads them close to Loamhedge where we will eventually go. During this entire thing, I think we're going to remember more an more about ourselves.

Also, an idea for the entire RP characters: What do you think of the idea of us returning to ourselves once we remember everything? Like, certain things trigger memories, then when we reach Loamhedge everything comes back to us and we're gone from the Redwall world?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

I like your the idea of a kidnapping to lure them out and give them a chance to grow. One question, will one person be playing as the wolverine, or will he be played by all of us? Also, I am willing to be the captive :D

Faiyloe

Perfect. I like it. Faiy can offer Rosie her room and she can sleep in another room... (I noticed that Skarzses bed was unused  ;) :P)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Alright, cool.

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on August 09, 2016, 12:17:42 PM
I like your the idea of a kidnapping to lure them out and give them a chance to grow. One question, will one person be playing as the wolverine, or will he be played by all of us? Also, I am willing to be the captive :D
Perfect. I can play as the wolverine, if you don't mind, since I have the idea in my head.
EDIT: I guess the wolverine can be played by multiple people; I'll just make the character sheet for him.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

I'm dropping out. This is tough for me to say because I take my commitments seriously, or at least try to. However, I've thought this through. Hope you understand.

Thanks so much.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

Yes. I can understand if you guys are mad or irritated. However, I realized I have priorities I need to focus on, as shown by my decline in activity here.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

The Skarzs

Here's the character sheet for the wolverine.

Name: Beggol

Species: Wolverine

Appearance: Hulking and hairy, Beggol is unmistakably a powerful creature. His fur is shaggy and braided at the joints, colored and stained with paints and grime. He wears only a red and brown kilt, made from animal pelts and stained purposefully with blood.

Personality: Beggol is ambitious and somewhat intelligent, though he often wants advice from his seer, a vixen called Cemtra, instead of using his own ideas. This reliance does not make him stupid, however, and Cemtra needs to be cautious lest she causes him to lash out in sudden anger, which he is prone to do.

Weapon: The wolverine carries a single-edged battle axe and a knife which he uses for various tasks like cutting food or skinning things.

Biography: Beggol was born on a northern island, with all its hardships and strange ways. Fighting to the death was commonplace, a part of the society. Creatures pitted themselves against others, and, as according to their terrible custom, the victor would eat the defeated, believing they would gain their strength and abilities. Beggol had killed many before he desired to find somewhere else to wander and someone else to defeat. When Cemtra told him of a mountain where a great creature lived and was always victorious, Beggol wanted to immediately go to challenge this foe, somebeast undefeated like he was. So with his seer in tow, along with several other creatures, the wolverine set out for Salamandastron.

Other: Basically, everything I talked about before making the character sheet.

It's okay if you guys want to play him, too. (Hopefully I'll be able to post tomorrow.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

I WANT TO. I REALLY WANT TO. I'll do it tonight. I have to go to church soon, and I need to think of a comprehensible post. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

Read through the last page, thought it was funny how Sandpaw said "chumps" about Bragoon and Sarobando.

What, were you expecting me to comment on the evidentially amazing skills of the RPers?

Chumps.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro