News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Ossu Art + Comics + Requests :D

Started by Osu, June 22, 2011, 11:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

I love Romsca so far! she looks absoballylutely awesome!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

phoenixfoden

i love your art
do you do non redwall art?

Osu

@everybody - as usual, thank you all for your kind comments~

@phoenixfoden - sometimes. I used to draw a lot of Sailor Moon at one point, haha~ but I wouldn't do a non-Redwall request because I want to be working on something I'm really interested in. :)
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

phoenixfoden

thats ok :-)there is these books called welkin weasels but they have nearly no fanart and im a big fan of them.
im thinking of a salamandastron badger lord you can draw,ill post my ideas when ive finished ;)

Osu

Thomas Barkshield

Do you perhaps want to do an art trade?

Osu

Thomas Barkshield

Osu

How about a Long Patrol hare from the books? Any of 'em will do, haha. And what would you like, matey?

Rainshadow

Hey, Osu, do you think that (if you haven't already started on Ash), I could change my request?  (And possibly keep it in the same spot since I need it pretty quick here (it's gonna be (with your permission, of course) the cover of my Warriors fanfic))  If you can't, I totally understand, but I was just wondering.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Osu

Sure, that's fine! I haven't started it yet, so it won't make a difference from my point of view. Once it's done you can use it however you like - it's your character, after all! ;D

Rainshadow

Yay!  Um, so I'll try to give a good description, and Scorchkit (that's his name) is a Warriors cat (well, kitten), so walking on four paws would be a better idea than two.  ;)

Name:  Scorchkit
Species:  Cat (duh!  ::))
Appearance:  Golden tabby fur, amber eyes, walks on four paws (as previously stated), his muzzle/chest/tail/front paws are a lighter gold colour than the rest of his body (not quite cream or white, but sort of like that), fuzzy fur (like a kitten's fur), cute and kitten-like

And, if it's not too much trouble, could you add some sort of forest-y background?  If not, it can just be green.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Osu

I'll certainly try. :)

Romsca done:

Leatho Shellhound

WOW!!! That's the best Romsca drawing I've seen!!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Osu

Scorchkit. Two pictures in two days! I'm on a roll~

It looks a little pixelated because the forum resized it, so click here for the full version.

Leatho - thank you!

phoenixfoden - since I did Rainshadow's non-Redwall request I'll go ahead and do yours, if you like!

But no more non-Redwall requests after this, guys! :D