News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Ossu Art + Comics + Requests :D

Started by Osu, June 22, 2011, 11:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osu

@MeadowRabbit - she's a fabulous artist and very easy to work with. Comes highly recommended if any of y'all get in to commissioning. :)

Right, so I've been incredibly busy and missed... a lot of things... where did all those dibbuns come from??

First prize for Leatho, who got first place in my hare contest:

[click for image due to page stretching!]
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Captain Tammo

It's not even for me and I love it!

Oh, and the Dibbuns Against Bedtime took over Redwall for April Fools day ;)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Leatho Shellhound

It's really swell!!! Thank you so much!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

UNKN0WN

Quote from: Osu on April 06, 2014, 03:34:23 AM
@MeadowRabbit - she's a fabulous artist and very easy to work with. Comes highly recommended if any of y'all get in to commissioning. :)

Right, so I've been incredibly busy and missed... a lot of things... where did all those dibbuns come from??

First prize for Leatho, who got first place in my hare contest:

[click for image due to page stretching!]

Wait? Osu does comics? :o

Osu

And here's the second prize pic for Leatho. c:

@UNKNOWN - I did back when I had free time, haha.

Edit: fixed a couple of things in the picture. OTL

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

That is a lot better than I had pictured it!! Thanks every so much Osu!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

UNKN0WN

I love the sharp look of this!
Did you use a gradient effect to achieve some of the texturing effects?

Quote from: Osu on May 12, 2014, 07:37:17 PM

Osu

@Leatho - I'm glad you like it! ;D

@UNKNOWN - Nope, no gradients in this one. c: The flag was 94% smudge tool, haha.

UNKN0WN

Quote from: Osu on May 13, 2014, 03:06:54 AM
@Leatho - I'm glad you like it! ;D

@UNKNOWN - Nope, no gradients in this one. c: The flag was 94% smudge tool, haha.

Sneeky dog  ;D

The Mask

Osu marm, are ye takin' requests? H'ah know in your original text ye said ye weren't but ah still wanted ter check.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Osu

Not at the moment, I'm afraid; the folks on my current list have been waiting entirely too long, haha. Once I have those done I'll certainly reopen requests, though! I'll put an 'accepting requests' note in the title of the thread when I do so y'all will know it. c: And thank you much, I'm flattered you like my art enough to ask!

Jukka the Sling

Okay, it took me forever to decide what I wanted drawn for my prize art, but I finally figured out what I'd like for the first one. :P

So, for the first pic could you draw my RP character Abbess Fern?

Name: Fern
Species: Hare
Appearance: Fern has black eyes and blonde fur. She's pretty, but averagely so.
Clothes: Typical Redwall habit.

Thanks!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Osu

*updates over a year later*

Hey guys~ I'm sorry to say that I'm closing requests indefinitely from here on out.  I'm even sorrier to say I'm dropping any requests that haven't been done yet ... I just don't have the time anymore, I'm so sorry, guys.  What I will be doing is finishing up prize pics and trades.  If I owe you my half of a trade, or a prize for winning a contest, or anything promised in return for something else, that will still be finished. 

I'm "officially" signing off the forum on September 22 (or sooner, if I can), so make sure to let me know what you'd like (if you haven't already) at least a week before then. 

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on July 05, 2014, 08:37:52 PMSo, for the first pic could you draw my RP character Abbess Fern?

Name: Fern
Species: Hare
Appearance: Fern has black eyes and blonde fur. She's pretty, but averagely so.
Clothes: Typical Redwall habit.

Thanks!

Since it's been so long, is this still what you'd like, or have you changed your mind at all? Works for me either way, just let me know. :)

Skyblade

This art is beautiful. We're all sorry to hear that, but we wish you the best.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!