News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Cats

Started by James Gryphon, October 18, 2011, 07:53:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

Not necessarily true.  Different people place different emotions on their pets and depending on the person, the loss of one can seriously effect their mental health.  Everybody has their own situations, and just because for you that statement is true doesn't mean it's the same for everyone else.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

One-Eye the wildcat

That species was last to board the ark. Noah accidenally slammed the door on it's tail, cutting it off. The cat fled the ark, and swam to the isle of man.

That's why that species doesn't have tails.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

I think it does have a tail. There's a little bit sticking up behind it that looks approximately tail shaped.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

There is a species of tailless cats though. Unless I am greatly mistaken, they are called Manx cats. (I am probably mistaken :P)
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

lass of something much

kittys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on January 24, 2020, 07:02:16 AM
There is a species of tailless cats though. Unless I am greatly mistaken, they are called Manx cats. (I am probably mistaken :P)

Yup, that's the one.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱