OOC: Undecided

Started by The Skarzs, January 07, 2017, 11:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Groddil left the forum.
Sandpaw won't be online for some time.
And Gonff, I believe, won't be continuing this with us.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

What 'e said.

I'll go ahead and reply with Twisty in my next post because honestly we don't have anyone left behind.

Cornflower MM

Yeah, I need to do that. :P In a bit, I need to get in the right scowly mindset :P

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Sorry. Been out of town.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

So, do you think we should have them try to get reinforcements from Salamandastron?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

How would they? They're surrounded.

The Skarzs

I know. My point is, it's unlikely they'd be able to fight off the entire horde, even if it's not as large as some other groups that have attacked Redwall.
Oh! Idea.
So, I'm planning on Darrin leaving in a day or so with his group, and some Redwallers will follow because Twisty stole something. Then they can come across some Long Patrol (who will be a big help against Hacklaw). Then. . . we'll figure it out from there.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

Post operation, Twisty's going to be feeling the after effects of having his hand fixed for quite some time. Leaving wouldn't be impossible, I'm going to try to have the whole wrist taken care of in one long post, but I just wanted to throw that out there as a complication... One other thing, would the Redwaller's really chase the vermin for a possession? Martin's sword would be by Elijah's side at all times, and the tapestry is of no value to this particular band. More likely it would be a kidnapping, but that seems a bit off the way things have gone, though with Twisty it wouldn't be completely infeasible if he stole my character  :D Still, can't quite see how that would work with the group dynamic. Though it'd be interesting... Okay, now I kind of want to try that, but I still can't figure out how that would work...
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ashleg

What, Twisty kidnapping Raleigh? Seems like something that could happen. ;D

He would be able to steal Martin's Sword. Elijah probably doesn't sleep with the thing in his bed with him, and as for Twisty's wrist/paw area...he's used one paw his entire life. Not gonna impact him very much.

The Skarzs

It would only have to be a couple Redwallers. And the convenient thing is that I control Elijah.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

I'm just trying to avoid a metagaming scenario because Elijah's personality doesn't leave him very open to having something stolen from him. For instance, I would guess that he locks his room at night because I don't see him to be very trusting, especially with vermin around. 
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ashleg

Heck, isn't the sword displayed somewhere in the Abbey in some of the books?
It isn't constantly with the Warrior.
Perhaps he tries to make a statement in saying they will not attack the vermin first, by hanging up Martin's sword (and no, he would not be unarmed, as I'm sure the dude has other weapons).
This meeting could be when Twisty first lays eyes on it.

The Skarzs

My thought is that he won't need to sword if they're fighting at range.
I didn't make the character, but it seems to me Elijah may be more comfortable with an otter javelin than a sword, and would use that.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.