News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gears

Quote from: Snowwolf on August 13, 2012, 06:09:56 PM
okay. also, i think your arfship shows the stern instead of the bow. In the Legend of Luke only the bow is up there.
Yeah, true, but put the metal spike on the end, and you're set. :)
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Snowwolf

"Weapons may be carried by creatures who are evil, dishonest, violent or lazy. The true warrior is good, gentle and honest. His bravery comes from within himself; he learns to conquer his own fears and misdeeds.
- Matthias from "Mattimeo

Snowwolf

Also, when i try to connect it says cannot reach server. Does that mean it is outdated or does it mean its down?
"Weapons may be carried by creatures who are evil, dishonest, violent or lazy. The true warrior is good, gentle and honest. His bravery comes from within himself; he learns to conquer his own fears and misdeeds.

psybox

it's not updated to 1.3 yet, that's being worked on.

Snowwolf

okay thanks! also when it is updated is there anything you want me to work on?

W0NWILL

You need to be made a member by Latna or an admin before that. Then you need perms to work on Marshank or something. Speaking of which, I would like perms to work on Marshank or something else, once it's up.

Snowwolf

oh... thats seems a little complicated but whatever i'll ask!

Snowwolf

Gears is there anything specific i need to do to get admin? if so what is it. If not, can i have admin?

W0NWILL

You won't get it if you ask for it. You need to earn it, just like any other thing. And you can edit your post, mods don't like it when you double post.

Snowwolf

oh okay and what do i have to do to earn it?

W0NWILL

I don't know, I'm only a mod. You have to be a credit to the server.

Rainshadow

I may not be on the server, but I'd say that in order to earn the title 'admin', you would need to be respectful, helpful, don't pester others about wanting to be an admin, and things like that.  You should also be responsible and not reckless.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Snowwolf

i havent been on the server yet because it hasnt updated

W0NWILL

Yes, so you have to wait, you won't get admin right away, do you expect to?

Snowwolf

No but i am an excellent builder so i could be a good asset.