News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Gears

Quote from: Snowwolf on August 15, 2012, 04:59:40 PM
Thats correct and once im on would anyone want me to make Green Isle? Also, you should get world edit
We already have green isle, but tomorrow I can provide a list of structures that haven't been built yet. :)
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Gears

Here's what we have to do:

Terramort
Rogues retreat
kingdom of Malkarris
Five-topped oak
Lord of Mossflower
Polleekin's house
Ruddaring
Doomwyte cave

To finish:
Marshank
Castle floret
Fort tussock. (we had an AMAZING fort tussock pre-grief era.)

Touch up:
Redwall abbey. It needs it's belltower extended upwards, and all poems from EVERY book recorded in the writable books and put in the library. (I'm currently looking through all the books and book marking every song, poem and riggle.)

W0NWILL

I'll write the riggles and such. And I'll do Ruddaring and the doomwyte cave as soon as I'm on the server next. Ruddaring isn't hard to place, and I found a decent spot for the doomwyte cave, and I'm good at caves.

Snowwolf

I'll do terramort and poleekin's house as soon as the server updates again. 1.3.2 already. c'mon
"Weapons may be carried by creatures who are evil, dishonest, violent or lazy. The true warrior is good, gentle and honest. His bravery comes from within himself; he learns to conquer his own fears and misdeeds.
- Matthias from "Mattimeo

Lily

I don't have Minecraft, but I've been following this thread with great interest. As far as poems and songs and things go, this (old) website has most of them up to Lord Brocktree. It might save you a lot of typing.

W0NWILL

Thanks, I'll check it out soon, my internet access is going out of whack and I can only access a few websites.

Gears

Quote from: W0NWILL on August 16, 2012, 10:12:28 PM
I'll write the riggles and such. And I'll do Ruddaring and the doomwyte cave as soon as I'm on the server next. Ruddaring isn't hard to place, and I found a decent spot for the doomwyte cave, and I'm good at caves.
sounds good. I've already bookmarked three books and located all their stuff, so as soon as the server's updated, I'll copy them into the books!
EDIT: Looked at the website, it's missing ALOT of poems, riggles, battlechants, etc. I used sticky notes to bookmark, and here's what they look like:

I have alot to do! :D

W0NWILL

What's the one in the back? Because I don't have Salamandastron or Rouge Crew (If that's the one on the bottom)

Gears

Quote from: W0NWILL on August 17, 2012, 05:38:35 PM
What's the one in the back? Because I don't have Salamandastron or Rouge Crew (If that's the one on the bottom)
The one in the back is Lord Brocktree. I have all the redwall books, so if you're missing one, let me know, and i'll cover those. :)

W0NWILL

Okay, I don't have Doomwyte, Mattimeo, and probably some others. I'm too lazy to check. Anyway, I technically have Rouge Crew, Sable Queen, Eulalia, and High Rhulain, but I can't find my nook. Though I may be able to get dad's, but he uses it alot.

Gears

Quote from: W0NWILL on August 17, 2012, 06:03:55 PM
Okay, I don't have Doomwyte, Mattimeo, and probably some others. I'm too lazy to check. Anyway, I technically have Rouge Crew, Sable Queen, Eulalia, and High Rhulain, but I can't find my nook. Though I may be able to get dad's, but he uses it alot.
Ah. Well, also you could get your nook on the pc. :D

W0NWILL

:o YOU CAN?! :o Bye.

Gears

Captain Tammo

GAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I want to play so baaaaaaad!!!! Hahahaha how does camp tussock look? Can someone post a pic?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior