News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Do you play sabotage perchance? I SWEAR I've seen that name arond somewhere... What about mcctf.com? Crystal Lake?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Captain Tammo

Quote from: danflorreguba on February 09, 2013, 05:24:16 PM
Do you play sabotage perchance? I SWEAR I've seen that name arond somewhere... What about mcctf.com? Crystal Lake?

Haha sorry bud! I think you've confused me with somebody else :-\
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Dlilly

My younger brother and I were just about to make our own RedWall server until I found your thread!!  :D I'm new to minecraft, my brother isn't. We both LOVE Redwall!

Do I have to fill out the form to play or can I put in the IP address and go ahead and play??

Mattio

Dannflower Reguba

Welcome to the Forum Dlilly! Yes, you DO need to fill out the app, we are a whitelist server for the moment, and you're going to want someone to OP you when you come on.

The server has been done for well over a month for some high end maintenance (Actually messing with the cp itself), and Gears hasn't been back in awhile, so you have plenty of time to get your app in.

Once again, Welcome!  :)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Dlilly

Thanks for the welcome. I joined a couple months ago but I've been too busy with my foster dog to play online. She was adopted so now I can get on here more often.  ;D

Experience with roleplaying/building: I've done human,wolf, and warrior cat roleplays online for a couple years now. I'm new to minecraft but I'm getting the hang of things. I've played the pocket edition so I'm just getting used to the computer version.
Do you love redwall?: Yes!! I wouldn't be joining a Redwall RP if I didn't. :p
Do you know alot about it?: I've watched the whole cartoon series, I read the first book, and I'm currently reading Taggerung. (My library doesn't have the other books, so I have to buy them on my own.  :()
Secret word: R2D2 (I was a bit confused by this)
Free minecraft, or paid?: Paid
*optional app stuff below*'
Name of character: Millie
History:
Description:
Species: Mouse

(Once I start roleplaying I'm able to come up with a personality for the character and history. I have trouble just making it up randomly.)

W0NWILL

Welcome to the forum, and soon enough, the server. Though, and FYI, the server's down right now to be transferred to a better computer or something. That's what Gears says at least.

Corporal Firalay

so worth the wait though - AMAAAZING server!
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Corporal Firalay on February 11, 2013, 05:41:35 AM

How're the skins??? Could you show an example??
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

AxeHound

Quote from: Captain Tammo on February 12, 2013, 09:59:10 PM

Er, we're still working on getting skins.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Captain Tammo

Gears

Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Gears

Quote from: Dlilly on February 11, 2013, 01:43:38 AM
Thanks for the welcome. I joined a couple months ago but I've been too busy with my foster dog to play online. She was adopted so now I can get on here more often.  ;D

Experience with roleplaying/building: I've done human,wolf, and warrior cat roleplays online for a couple years now. I'm new to minecraft but I'm getting the hang of things. I've played the pocket edition so I'm just getting used to the computer version.
Do you love redwall?: Yes!! I wouldn't be joining a Redwall RP if I didn't. :p
Do you know alot about it?: I've watched the whole cartoon series, I read the first book, and I'm currently reading Taggerung. (My library doesn't have the other books, so I have to buy them on my own.  :()
Secret word: R2D2 (I was a bit confused by this)
Free minecraft, or paid?: Paid
*optional app stuff below*'
Name of character: Millie
History:
Description:
Species: Mouse

(Once I start roleplaying I'm able to come up with a personality for the character and history. I have trouble just making it up randomly.)
Accepted! welcome aboard!  But what is your in-game-name?  did i miss that? I'm bad at reading. :/

Gears

Quote from: Captain Tammo on February 12, 2013, 09:59:10 PM

We have one or two, they're kinda trash. :/ I've been REALLY sluggish in getting the skin thing moving, what with school and all. I'm actually contacting a skinner tonight, so cross your fingers. :D

W0NWILL