Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 03, 2013, 12:48:43 AM
You said Monday..... It's Tuesday >:D
Oops! Did i say monday? I meant Wednesday. No problem, i'll take it down. ;)
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

SaberTruth

Server is still down... I will be gone till next week so could not have jumped on there any ways.  :(

Gears

Quote from: SaberTruth on April 03, 2013, 01:32:19 PM
Server is still down... I will be gone till next week so could not have jumped on there any ways.  :(
Still down??? What the heck?! I'll go check it. It's 1.5.1, right?

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Gears

Sorry guys, my new router is not happy with me, and i need to reset it to get the password. Sorry for the stupid mistake guys. :P

Mattio

Phoenix

That interview question for when you first join... it's always Redwall-themed, right? Because my MC-obsessed friend is clueless about Redwall. Is it okay for me to give them the answer?

Gears

Quote from: Phoenix on April 08, 2013, 04:49:50 AM
That interview question for when you first join... it's always Redwall-themed, right? Because my MC-obsessed friend is clueless about Redwall. Is it okay for me to give them the answer?
It's definitely redwall themed. We can't just have a bunch of useless buildings laying around. It has to fit into the redwall world. Also I'm working really hard to get the server back up. The dork who did our wifi changed the router password so i can't get in and portforwards. >_<

Norham Waterpaw

Router? Portforwards? What strange things do you mean?!? What has this world come to?  :o ??? :o

( Ok, I'm joking...)
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Captain Tammo

Gears, just bust into this guys house screaming EUALALIA!!! And beat his butt till he gives you the password! ;D
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Corporal Firalay

I'm happy to wait :)
I can't wait for the public opening! It's so exciting!

Quote from: danflorreguba on March 31, 2013, 07:23:26 PM
...those are the Admins I know right now, haven't seen anybody else applying.

I'd love to help out the server in anyway possible, as a mod or anything to help keep 'er up and running :3

EDIT: On another note, I had some time on my paws so I sifted through the first 30 pages of the forum and found my whitelist app - barely remember writing it! Very strange feeling, reading it now. This thread was the reason I made a forum account! It's come a long way! So I thought I'd mention that in nine days...

It will be the server's 1st Birthday!! Many happy returns, our pixelated Redwall!
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Gears

Quote from: Corporal Firalay on April 09, 2013, 11:59:01 AM
I'm happy to wait :)
I can't wait for the public opening! It's so exciting!

Quote from: danflorreguba on March 31, 2013, 07:23:26 PM
...those are the Admins I know right now, haven't seen anybody else applying.

I'd love to help out the server in anyway possible, as a mod or anything to help keep 'er up and running :3

EDIT: On another note, I had some time on my paws so I sifted through the first 30 pages of the forum and found my whitelist app - barely remember writing it! Very strange feeling, reading it now. This thread was the reason I made a forum account! It's come a long way! So I thought I'd mention that in nine days...

It will be the server's 1st Birthday!! Many happy returns, our pixelated Redwall!
Thanks Firalay. Yes, it will be. We've been through alot, and finally after this  router issue gets sorted out we will no longer have any pitfalls such as these. :D

Dannflower Reguba

Except a stupid laptop that decided to stop working again.  >:(
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 09, 2013, 06:13:33 PM
Except a stupid laptop that decided to stop working again.  >:(
D: Oh well, by the time i finally get a hold of the guy your laptop should be working again. :)