News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Hey, perhaps we could put buttons in the bell tower, rigged to renamed command blocks called "Redwall Bells" and they could say things like warnings and feasts.

W0NWILL

Good idea, I'll want to do that, if you don't mind.

Corporal Firalay

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 23, 2013, 01:45:40 AM
Hey, perhaps we could put buttons in the bell tower, rigged to renamed command blocks called "Redwall Bells" and they could say things like warnings and feasts.

At the moment we also have a record player, and I picked out a few appropriate discs. This would add an entire new level to that - sounds like a great idea!

EDIT: Aww.. Still can't get on server. I hope it's just a little problem :3
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Rusvul

Aye, I was able to log on yesterday without any trouble, but now, I don't seem to be able to connect.

Gears

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 23, 2013, 12:19:09 PM
Aye, I was able to log on yesterday without any trouble, but now, I don't seem to be able to connect.
It's very odd. I think some of the plugins are not allowing anyone to connect. For the first few minutes it's open (like now) then it just all goes to heck. I'm going to update all the plugins.
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Rusvul

It just let me on.
EDIT: but then it kicked me off immediately "Server Closed"

Gears

I like your idea about the belltower! :D It should be up now, i updated all the plugins and removed some that were creating issues. Hop on! :D

Gears

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 23, 2013, 05:41:45 PM
It just let me on.
EDIT: but then it kicked me off immediately "Server Closed"
Sorry about that, I had to end it to update. It should be good now.

Rusvul

Gears

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 23, 2013, 05:55:31 PM
I think I just losted connection :P
Odd, it says you're still connected. I can't even connect... What's going on???

EDIT: Seems that coreprotect was messing things up.Removed it, no errors, everything's running fine now.

Gears

It seems something keeps crashing. I'm going to seek further help with know-how gurus to see how to fix. Hang in there guys!

Rusvul

Gears

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 23, 2013, 06:19:43 PM
What are the rules on OOC structures?
As long as they're in the freebuild area or the OOC volcano area, you can have that disembodied dwarf head you've always wanted. :)

Corporal Firalay

Quote from: Gears on April 23, 2013, 06:05:36 PM
It seems something keeps crashing. I'm going to seek further help with know-how gurus to see how to fix. Hang in there guys!

*crosses her fingers* Don't make me pray to the guru's..
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Rusvul