News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathias_Rocks

can't get on: says operation timed out. :-\
WHEN WILL THIS SERVER JUST LET ME ON FOR ONCE????!!!! >:(
Come check out Gears' awesome minecraft server!

http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=1752.0

Rusvul

Gears is having a lot of trouble with it. First the evil router IP man, and then the plugins crash the server, and then unknown server errors. He is trying his hardest to fix them, but servers are very hard to keep up, especially Bukkit servers with like a zillion plugins. Don't get me wrong, I wish we could get on too, but we're just gonna have to wait until he puts the server on his other computer. Oh, Gears, btw, will it still be 24/7 once it's on your laptop?

Corporal Firalay

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 28, 2013, 11:42:19 AM
Gears is having a lot of trouble with it. First the evil router IP man, and then the plugins crash the server, and then unknown server errors. He is trying his hardest to fix them, but servers are very hard to keep up, especially Bukkit servers with like a zillion plugins. Don't get me wrong, I wish we could get on too, but we're just gonna have to wait until he puts the server on his other computer. Oh, Gears, btw, will it still be 24/7 once it's on your laptop?
^ What rus said. Good things come to those who wait :D
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Gears

Still no luck on solving the problem. I'm going to post on bukkit forums for an answer. Hang in there guys!
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Mathias_Rocks

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 28, 2013, 11:42:19 AM
i know guys, but i've waited since January. UPDATE: no luck even connecting to server
Come check out Gears' awesome minecraft server!

http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=1752.0

Rusvul

The server isn't up right now, nobody can connect, or is expected to be able to. because of weird stuff that I don't understand. There have been several times since January where it has been working fine.
I was on for about a week before our current problems started. Gears is doing absolutely everything he can, I'm sure, heck, all of us are. Though, not a lot that most of us can do, cause we're not the server hosts. I agree though, I also wish it was working.

Corporal Firalay

Instead of asking impatiently about the (wonderful!) server, I reckon we should thank Gears for the effort he puts into this. It's a tough job, and the most we can do is support him here ;)
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Gears

Quote from: Corporal Firalay on May 01, 2013, 09:19:12 AM
Instead of asking impatiently about the (wonderful!) server, I reckon we should thank Gears for the effort he puts into this. It's a tough job, and the most we can do is support him here ;)
Thank you for the too kind words. Thanks all for sticking with me! I think i figured out the issue, it's the factions plugin (nooo! D:) but i can probably replace it with a guilds plugin, all we'll have to do is just redo the factions, other than that it should be fine. Thanks! I'll try to have it up 5/1/2013 4:00 pm EST. Thanks! :D

Gears

Sorry for the double post, but i think this deserves some attention. Here is our first skin! She finally got around to starting it. Download it and tell me what you think! It's supposed to be a marlfox, so give some criticism if any please. :D

Gears

Wow, I'm the triple posting king. :P Buuut... IT'S UP AND WORKING!!! :D :D:D:D:D:D It was difficult, but i finally fixed it. :D Hop on!

Rusvul

Who made that skin? And how do I download it?
EDIT: anybody who reads this, get on! :D
Revenge of the EDIT: Also, I can help make skins. :P

Gears

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on May 01, 2013, 08:03:46 PM
Who made that skin? And how do I download it?
EDIT: anybody who reads this, get on! :D
Revenge of the EDIT: Also, I can help make skins. :P
Right click on the pic and select "save image as..."

Rusvul

Oh. Ok. And thank you gears, your idea worked, my computer is fine now. I'm not going to be on right now, though, because one of my favorite games just updated :)

Gears

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on May 01, 2013, 09:07:31 PM
Oh. Ok. And thank you gears, your idea worked, my computer is fine now. I'm not going to be on right now, though, because one of my favorite games just updated :)
haha! Good. What game?

swift paw

geronimo!!!!!!!!