Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

You just reply to the op and treat it as a reply to a different post.

Gears

Quote from: Grubble on December 11, 2013, 03:23:46 AM
i cant do anything as guest
@ Luther, it's the quote button.

@grubble:

It's to be expected when you join. In a little while you'll be promoted to member. :)
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Captain Tammo

You mean we're done building and it's... It's time to RP!? :,)
Now I miss building! XD
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Grubble

Am i allowed to take stuff from redwall if im a ferret?
Grubble couldn't beleive his eyes when he saw what was left of his burrow.

Dannflower Reguba

Only if it's for RPing, and make sure everything is returned..... Don't steal paintings though, those can be a pain to get right.  ::)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Grubble

Grubble couldn't beleive his eyes when he saw what was left of his burrow.

Luther of Redwall

Life is fair because it is unfair to everyone.

Dannflower Reguba

I think that the power of the OP's is cut down a little, Admins hold most of the power.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on December 13, 2013, 04:21:15 PM
I think that the power of the OP's is cut down a little, Admins hold most of the power.
Pretty much. Admins have a lot of power, and it will be incredibly hard to get now. No more admin-ing server players. XD

When a guest hops on, go ahead and meet them, then they can probably be promoted to member. :)

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Gears on December 13, 2013, 05:02:56 PM
When a guest hops on, go ahead and meet them, then they can probably be promoted to member. :)
How do you do that exactly? Also are we doing a texture pack, are they easy to make because if not maybe I can work on one for us!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Rusvul

Texpacka are easy to make tech-wise, but it can be quite difficult to make one look good. It really depends on how good you are at 16x16 pixel art.

Gears

Quote from: Captain Tammo on December 13, 2013, 09:15:44 PM
Quote from: Gears on December 13, 2013, 05:02:56 PM
How do you do that exactly? Also are we doing a texture pack, are they easy to make because if not maybe I can work on one for us!
they're easy to make, VIA editing, but making them look nice takes a lot of work. The command is /promote "member name" no quotes, and of course the player's name. :)

doogy plum

Luther of Redwall

Is the server still on 1.7.2? I can't connect to the server.   :(
Life is fair because it is unfair to everyone.

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.