Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

I'll try go on whenever possible. I'll make a prison for the greifer!

Gears

Quote from: W0NWILL on July 01, 2012, 01:54:16 AM
I'll try go on whenever possible. I'll make a prison for the greifer!
Ahah! Thanks. Make sure to make it far away, and label it "the box of shun." XD
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

W0NWILL

I meant that as a joke. :) I'll go on now.

EDIT: I made it. It's made out of bedrock with signs that are supposed to make the greifer guilty, whoever puts him/her in, replace the iron door with bedrock. I also put a chest with two stacks of bread and a diamond pick. Above I put a sign that said: I'm giving you this stuff because I am humane. Also because I want to see you try.

Gears

Quote from: W0NWILL on July 01, 2012, 02:26:36 AM
I meant that as a joke. :) I'll go on now.

EDIT: I made it. It's made out of bedrock with signs that are supposed to make the greifer guilty, whoever puts him/her in, replace the iron door with bedrock. I also put a chest with two stacks of bread and a diamond pick. Above I put a sign that said: I'm giving you this stuff because I am humane. Also because I want to see you try.
Yeah, I kinda figured you were. That's still awesome though. XD

W0NWILL

It's in freebuild. I won't be on for quite a while, vacation and all.

Latna

Hey all!

I'm not dead, and still trying to keep this beast afloat. I want RWMC to happen real bad. =(

Because of the crazy storms in Virginia and the East Coast US this past week, I've been without internet for the last four days or so, possibly going through the end of this week (I have it right now, but no telling if it's permanent).

I'm considering doing an overhaul of the permissions system soon, installing Vault instead, so we can have more comprehensive control over class and race without the complications we've run into trying to unite the two systems.

Anyway, I miss connecting with you guys. =( Don't give up yet.

EDIT: Also, my daughter's due within the next week or so, so I may disappear because of that, also. =D
Ask me about Redwall MUCK!
http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=1823.msg66205#msg66205

[url=http://rwmuck.limitless.

eualaia

can i have op back ?  my brother finally getted his own account

~wizardboy5
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Rusvul

ok, i posted on another (less recent) thread about wanting to join, idk if your still looking at it, i can post it again here if ya want.

Rusvul

mmmm ok ima post it again here cause i saw that its not the same form ya have to fill out. here goes:
in game name: verdusgreensword
age: ima leave that anonymous..... is that the right word?
no expereince with roleplaying, ima decent builder
YES! ehhhhh, i mean AYE!
yup, read every single book
r2d2
paid minecraft
name of char: rusvul (imagine that!)
occupation: none in particular, guards redwall, comes to feasts, is great with a sword or a bow.
history: served in cluny's army (he was forced to) and was whipped by their leader, giving him the scars across his eye and on his snout. then joined a gang of vermin bandits who lived in realative peace, mostly living in a clearing near st. ninians. gang then raided a village, rusvul, who hated bloodshed, parted company with them. wandered a long ways until he found redwall. they took him in and healed him and stuff..... also fed him yummy stuff.... he made a small cottage near redwall where he now lives.
description: he is a reddish fox who wears a green cloak and a blue  tunic, like most redwallers, no pants (they wear shirts, why not pants? at least in the cartoons they dont, and most of the time in the books pants arent mentioned) green eyes, and three scars across one eye, one on the snout. always has his bow on his back and his sabre at his side.
species: reddish fox, not evil though.

can i get on server now or do i have to wait to get approved by someone with power?

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

W0NWILL

It is? I'm thankful it's down while I'm in vacation.

Latna

Sorry, I didn't say this explicitly: because of the fact that I have no power, it means that the place the server is hosted doesn't have power either sometimes. I'll get the server back up ASAP.
Ask me about Redwall MUCK!
http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=1823.msg66205#msg66205

[url=http://rwmuck.limitless.

Gears

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on July 03, 2012, 01:41:03 PM
mmmm ok ima post it again here cause i saw that its not the same form ya have to fill out. here goes:
in game name: verdusgreensword
age: ima leave that anonymous..... is that the right word?
no expereince with roleplaying, ima decent builder
YES! ehhhhh, i mean AYE!
yup, read every single book
r2d2
paid minecraft
name of char: rusvul (imagine that!)
occupation: none in particular, guards redwall, comes to feasts, is great with a sword or a bow.
history: served in cluny's army (he was forced to) and was whipped by their leader, giving him the scars across his eye and on his snout. then joined a gang of vermin bandits who lived in realative peace, mostly living in a clearing near st. ninians. gang then raided a village, rusvul, who hated bloodshed, parted company with them. wandered a long ways until he found redwall. they took him in and healed him and stuff..... also fed him yummy stuff.... he made a small cottage near redwall where he now lives.
description: he is a reddish fox who wears a blue cloak and a green tunic, like most redwallers, no pants (they wear shirts, why not pants? at least in the cartoons they dont, and most of the time in the books pants arent mentioned) green eyes, and three scars across one eye, one on the snout. always has his bow on his back and his sabre at his side.
species: reddish fox, not evil though.

can i get on server now or do i have to wait to get approved by someone with power?
Approved. By dark forest, approved. Your bio has proved you are able to roleplay perfectly. Sorry about getting this to you later than normal, but my notifications for this isn't working. :/ as soon as the server gets back up I'll whitelist you. :)

Rusvul

oh ok great. np, seemed pretty quick to me. idk if i mentioned this in my other post, but this char has had a while to develop. its been around at least a year by now. if you see my deviantart account, yeah, well, its named after him. XD anyway thx for approving, redwall is awesome, minecraft is awesome, so redwall in minecraft!!?? yeah XD oh one more thing i can make my own skin if neccessary or i could post a picture of my char. i am kinda picky and i would like it to be accurate. oh also ummm ima fox as my last post said but im not evil, idk if that will cause problems. if it does, i could change to a shrew or a hare. is there any kind of way to tell on sight (other than skin) if someone is good or evil? you could make it a pvpfactions server with there only being two factions (good & evil) or you could just color peoples nametags. just a thought. again, thx for approving, see ya on server!

W0NWILL

Just to let you know, the server is terribly lonely.