News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Pirates vs. Ninjas

Started by Matthias720, October 14, 2011, 03:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you prefer pirates or ninjas?

Pirates
Ninjas
Meh. I don't care

Matthias720

Ninjas are behind you, but you can't see them.

That's why ninjas are the best. :D

James Gryphon

As y'all have all but admitted, the only thing that ninjas do is strike when people's defenses are down, and/or stab them in the back.

I don't know about you, but from where I come from, if a normal person did that, he wouldn't be applauded as a hero, he'd be called out for what he is -- a craven sneak!

That is why pirates will forever reign supreme over ninjas. :)
« Subject to editing »

Tiria Wildlough

No, ninjas are cool. And remember, ninjas were then, not now.
NINJAS RULE!!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Matthias720

Silent death machine > Drunken thieves

DanielofRedwall

^

Yup, 'tis true.
And another one of these:
Received mostly negative reviews.

James Gryphon

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on November 02, 2011, 05:38:59 AM
And remember, ninjas were then, not now.
NINJAS RULE!!
If they were so great why are they gone now?

Pirates still exist today -- I admit they're not cool like they used to be, but they're still here, so obviously pirates > ninjas in longevity.

Also, just look at Redwall itself and we can see that pirates trump ninjas.

For pirates, we have great villains like Cluny the Scourge (who was an ex-corsair), Gabool the Wild, Rasconza, Tramun Clogg, and for that matter, Plugg Firetail.

For ninjas, we have Mokkan and Zwilt the Shade. Oh, and I guess technically the Wraith, who got accidentally killed by an otter rockcream, counts too.

I rest my case.
« Subject to editing »

Coobreedan

Quote from: James Gryphon on November 02, 2011, 02:11:23 PM
NINJAS RULE!!

Not all. Me and my friends have made paper ninja weapons, and ninja masks made from T-shirts. Unfortunately a group of samurai came to. Luckily they are all six year old girls.  So we spend our time battling them.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Plugg Firetail

QuoteFor pirates, we have great villains like Cluny the Scourge (who was an ex-corsair), Gabool the Wild, Rasconza, Tramun Clogg, and for that matter, Plugg Firetail.

I'm a pirate? Awesome!!!

Oh wait, your talking about the character...

Nightfire

We're talking about you too.  ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Plugg Firetail

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: James Gryphon on November 02, 2011, 02:11:23 PM
NINJAS RULE!!

Pirates still exist today -- I admit they're not cool like they used to be, but they're still here, so obviously pirates > ninjas in longevity.

Also, just look at Redwall itself and we can see that pirates trump ninjas.

For pirates, we have great villains like Cluny the Scourge (who was an ex-corsair), Gabool the Wild, Rasconza, Tramun Clogg, and for that matter, Plugg Firetail.

For ninjas, we have Mokkan and Zwilt the Shade. Oh, and I guess technically the Wraith, who got accidentally killed by an otter rockcream, counts too.

I rest my case.
Sigh...why must there be such an experienced voice of reason on the other side? :'( >:(
And what stops Mokkan and Zwilt the Shade from being great villains? I happen to quite like Mokkan. >:(
NINJAS WILL TRIUMPH!!!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Matthias720

Ninjas exists in this day and age; we just can't see them!

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Plugg Firetail

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.