"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Forum Gala 2022

Started by Verdauga, April 13, 2022, 05:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

#Rally
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on April 27, 2022, 07:06:12 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on April 18, 2022, 10:59:25 PM@Russa Nodrey our time has come.. Have you the costume?
*Drags a large box in* Behold.
I have beheld, and surely I am blessed
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Quote from: Ally046 on May 04, 2022, 12:28:08 AMHi! 

Thanks, *grabs a wine glass and fills it with pickle juice.* *turns the pickle juice dark red* tasty.

Nope, not many ideas, except...wadaminit. A handsome rugged otter in hiking attire with a guitar?
But this is a party! Shouldn't I be wearing something... fancy?

Ally046

Hmmmm...then why not a tux instead of a costume? (I don't think they're the same thing...)
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Rillbrook the Wanderer

(whether its a costume or not depends on the person wearing it :giggle:)
Great idea! I'll be right back...
*Runs up the steps to the second floor of the allegedly haunted manor where suits might be stored*

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Rillbrook the Wanderer

I'll be fine :D It's only allegedly haunted
*Continues up the stairs and turn right. Walks down a hall until a door is found that is unlocked*
Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek
*Goes the door, and then Rill opens it and steps inside*

Kade Rivok

*Continues his hunt for ghosts, along with the helpful floating lantern that certainly isn't ghostly.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Quote from: Rillbrook the Wanderer on May 04, 2022, 04:12:31 PMI'll be fine :D It's only allegedly haunted
*Continues up the stairs and turn right. Walks down a hall until a door is found that is unlocked*
Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek
*The evening sun faintly lights the room, illuminating a single wardrobe. Dust stirs in the air as the draft from the hall joins Rillbrook in the chamber*

Quote from: Kade Rivok on May 04, 2022, 04:15:00 PM*Continues his hunt for ghosts, along with the helpful floating lantern that certainly isn't ghostly.*
*Under the base of the lantern, an LCD screen displays 'lantern drone 17134: maintenance required.'*
*Around a bend near Kade, a wooden door engraved with flowers and vines stands in the wall, pushed out into the corridor by something within.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Quote from: Verdauga on May 04, 2022, 04:52:38 PM
Quote from: Rillbrook the Wanderer on May 04, 2022, 04:12:31 PMI'll be fine :D It's only allegedly haunted
*The evening sun faintly lights the room, illuminating a single wardrobe. Dust stirs in the air as the draft from the hall joins Rillbrook in the chamber*

Hmm... Why does this wardrobe seem so familiar?
*Opens the wardrobe cautiously, but only sees some old coats*
Maybe there's one in the back...
*Steps inside and feels a faint chill coming from deeper in the closet. Is about to check it out, but finds an amazing
satin tux on the floor (along with a few pine needles) and forgets about it, remembering the gala down stairs*
*Comes back down wearing the tux*

Verdauga

*A skeletal claw reaches out and pulls the door closed after Rill leaves the room*

*Sees Rill re-entering the Grand Hall* Oh, nice tuxedo!

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Verdauga on May 04, 2022, 04:52:38 PM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on May 04, 2022, 04:15:00 PM*Continues his hunt for ghosts, along with the helpful floating lantern that certainly isn't ghostly.*
*Under the base of the lantern, an LCD screen displays 'lantern drone 17134: maintenance required.'*
*Around a bend near Kade, a wooden door engraved with flowers and vines stands in the wall, pushed out into the corridor by something within.*

*Comes across the open door and peeks inside.*  Hello?  Any ghosts, ghouls, or other grisly beings in here?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

*Kade sees the garden, with giant flowers and trees reaching to the higher floors of the manor, and several vines stretching from planter to planter.*

*Despite the walls to the sides (and far in the distance) a wind whips around the flora, bringing a chill to the air.*

Kade Rivok

*Proceeds into the garden cautiously, looking for ghost signs.*  Thanks for being with me, floating lantern.  You're my only companion in these dark times.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

*The flame flickers happily.*

*A bush rustles off to Kade's right*

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Quote from: Verdauga on May 04, 2022, 05:26:48 PM*A skeletal claw reaches out and pulls the door closed after Rill leaves the room*

*Sees Rill re-entering the Grand Hall* Oh, nice tuxedo!

Thanks! ^_^ I found it upstairs in a strange wardrobe upstairs. Everything else in there was very old and dusty but this was perfectly fine. There wasn't even dust on it.
Wait a second...
O_O