Yeek!! I'm soooo happy!!!

Started by Martha Braebuck, June 18, 2011, 07:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wydran Riverpaw

Welcome! :) It's good that Redwall now has an official forum so us fans can finally get together and talk! :D

To answer your questions...
Favourite book: Can't decide! They're all amazing!
Favourite character: Again, can't pick one... all of the Otters! :D
Favourite place: The Abbey itself! To go there would just be... awesome!
Favourite food: Well I don't have the Redwall Cookbook and the only one I've tried in real life would probably be candied nuts... and they were good :P Though I'd like to try Hotroot Soup!

Osu

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on June 19, 2011, 10:12:01 AMI havet he redwall cookbook and it has strawberry fizz. It is delicious! I can send you the recipe if you like.

Oh my goodness, that would be wonderful!

Quote from: Martha Braebuck on June 19, 2011, 03:12:39 PM
yes, I really like Martha because she is different from other hares, she is sweet!  ;)

Strawberry fizz? I've made that from the Redwall cookbook, you should get it!!!

Yay! Martha really surprised me because she was so special, and I really loved her brother, Horty, too. Haha ;D
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Osu on June 19, 2011, 10:01:54 PM
Quote from: DanielofRedwall on June 19, 2011, 10:12:01 AMI havet he redwall cookbook and it has strawberry fizz. It is delicious! I can send you the recipe if you like.

yes, I really like Martha because she is different from other hares, she is sweet!  ;)

Yay! Martha really surprised me because she was so special, and I really loved her brother, Horty, too. Haha ;D
I'll personal message it to you.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Storm

I'm also new. I already like it a lot. As for your questions, my favorite book is, of course, Mariel of Redwall. My favorite character is Mariel. My favorite place is impossible to choose. My favorite redwall food is strawberry fizz. I've only had it once at a redwall party.
Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears.
I have come to bury Caesar, not praise him.
"Julius Caesar" by William Shakespeare

Redwall Musician

My favorites:

Book: Lord Brocktree, Rogue Crew, Redwall, Eulalia, and Sable Queen

Character: Tansy, Dotti, Gonff and Columbine, Cornflower, Rollo, Rake Nightfur, Maudie, Ferrul, and well all the hares. As far as warriors, Mathias, Martin, Brocktree, and Rackety Tam

Place: Let's see, Cavern Hole, the gatehouse, and the battlements. The orchard has grown on me too. I remember spending many lazy afternoons there.

Food: I've never tasted any but I like the sound of hotroot soup. Yummy and hot!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Tiria Wildlough

Welcome! I am new myself, and already I am all over the forum! (Its' jsut that this is my first forum.  :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on June 20, 2011, 09:58:29 AM
Quote from: Osu on June 19, 2011, 10:01:54 PM

I'll personal message it to you.
Can you personal message it to me too?
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Sure! Just make sure you get the cookbook, the recipe could be like an introduction recipe, if you know what I mean.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

I dunno...
My favourite book--Marlfox
Funniest moment--Well, one of them--when Gelltor says to Mokkan, 'What are you going to do now, Mister Stickabee?' Then Mokkan says, 'One more word from you and I'll introduce you to Mister Axhead!'
I laughed at that one. Hahahaa!
:D :D :D :D
I'm not a hipster.

Wot Wot!

Whats your favourite book: Either The Long Patrol or Mariel of Redwall

Favourite characters? Finnbar Galedeep, and I just started on Taggerung, so I'm really enjoying Boorab the Hare

Favourite Redwall place?: Redwall, of course.  Wouldn't mind hanging out in
Salamandastron, either  :)

Favourite Redwall food? Turnip n'tater n'beetroot pie!  I've made it many a time...

All you cowards of the land and flotsam of the sea
Who murder, pillage, loot whene'er  you please
There's a Long Patrol a waitin', we'll greet you cheerfully,
You'll hear us cry 'Eulalia' on the breeze.

Nightfire

Favorite book: Mossflower

Favorite characters: Ranguvar Foeseeker, Lady Amber, and Tiria Wildlough, Folgrim

Favorite Redwall place: Noonvale

Favorite Redwall food: Candied Chestnut Trifle

Favorite drink: Fizzy Strawberry Cordial

Favorite species: Squirrels and Otters

Favorite weapons:Longbow, Dirk, Sgain Dhu
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Log-a-Log

Book: Mossflower and Martin the Warrior, I can't decide which one

Character: Brogalaw or Cheek

Place: Salamandastron

Food: I haven't tried anything, but I would probably like Hotroot soup the best
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Skalrag of Marshank

Book: The first three.
Character: Skalrag and Cheek.
Place: Fort Marshank.
Food: I haven't tried any Redwall dishes yet, but the grayling รก la Redwall sounds good.
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Ungatt Trunn

Favourite book-Martin the Warrior
Favourite charactor-Martin the Warrior, of coarse ;)!
Favourite place-Fort Marshank
Favourite food- Too many types to decide :)!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Bluefire

I'll just answer the random questions.

Favorite Book- Pearls of Lutra(it's got a cool title) or The Long Patrol. It's pretty hard to decide cause there all good!

Character- Cregga, I think. I love all the badgers. And otters too, like Mask, and all the Skippers...

Place-the whole Mossflower Country!  ;)

Food-um...uh...hard to decide