Duel: Wot, wot! and Eulaliaaa! Rematch

Started by Eulaliaaa!, January 24, 2015, 11:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wot, wot!

Emalet quickly sprang up, forgetting about her sword; her talons and beak would just have to do. "Now what?" Emalet  thought. Somehow she had been able to escape death. Could she do it again?
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi snarled, inching towards Emalet, not too willing to get torn apart by the savage talons and beak. She couldn't continue like this, her paw and side were bleeding badly, and she was running out of breath. She held up her dagger, ready to throw it
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Wot, wot!

Emalet stepped back, aware that Stashi was going to throw the dagger at her."Are you really going to throw that great old kitchen knife at me, old gel?" Emalet said, feeling a bit more relaxed now that she was on her talons again. She watched Stashi closely, ready to move out of the way at a moment's notice.
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi smiled, "It's not a kitchen knife." She said, then threw the dagger and scooped up her other one that was on the ground.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Wot, wot!

Emalet ducked just in time as the dagger flew by, barely missing her ear. "Looks like a kitchen knife to me, gel. Do you really need two of those blinken things?"Emalet said in dismay, staring at the fox for her next move.

Eulaliaaa!

"So that if I miss, I have another one. Why don't you try using that sword of yours, I'll bet you never use it because you always run instead!" Stashi said, licking the blade of her knife.

Wot, wot!

"Alright, gel," Emalet said as she searched the ground for her sword with her wing, still keeping her gaze on the fox."Is that tasty, old gel?" Emalet said as she watched Stashi lick the blade."Must be, there won't  even be a blinken speck on that thing the way your at it, wot!"

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi chuckled wickedly, "I'm just dying for a fight, not everyday I meet one so easy." She said, backing up, tense and waiting for Emalet' s next move.

Wot, wot!

"Strange thing to die for, if you ask me," Emalet said as she stepped forward, thrusting her sword at Stashi.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi screeched as the blade dug itself into her shoulder, "Gah, stupid owl!" She howled. Using her other arm, she stabbed at Emalet angrily.

Wot, wot!

"Ouch!" Emalet cried as Stashi slashed at her, leaving several deep, gushing wounds.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi grinned, throwing herself at Emalet and trying to knock her down.

Wot, wot!

Emalet struggled terribly to keep herself upright as she was weighted down by Stashi. Her  talons wobbled helplessly for what seemed to be hours before she found herself on the ground again.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi smiled wickedly, grabbing her knife and kneeling by Emalet. Distant calls reached her ears, "You sure the yell came from over here?" "Yeah, someone was yelling!" "Let's go look!" Stashi snorted, "Redwallers..." She muttered under her breath. She looked down at Emalet, holding the knife to the owl' s throat, "The only thing they'll find is a dead owl, I'll be far away by the time they get here." She said, preparing to kill Emalet. Looking into her eyes, she found that she had trouble bringing herself to kill.

Wot, wot!

Emalet stared up at Stashi through her moist, hazel-green eyes. Was this fox really going to kill her? Was she never going to see her family again? Emalet held her breath, hoping that the Redwallers would come soon, even if it would be too late.