News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Create the Cast!

Started by Kitsune, October 04, 2016, 05:54:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WorshipTiria

I have no idea who mine is, but he looks ready to murder someone and I can stand behind that.

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Grond

Quote from: Scott McLamok on October 06, 2020, 04:38:04 AMWell I have been working my butt off to do an Attack on Titan one! I am almost finished I just need to use the last of the members....This casting will have most if not all active members....

That will be an interesting one for sure!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: WorshipTiria on July 07, 2022, 02:41:56 AMI have no idea who mine is, but he looks ready to murder someone and I can stand behind that.
If you murder me, I'll murder you. So there.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Quote from: Scott McLamok on June 17, 2022, 04:43:58 AMMade a quickie of the Bad Batch:

Spoiler

Epic! I never did finish the show but from what I remember the casting is fairly accurate

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*Hasn't watched the bad batch*
What's saw gerrera like in bad batch? I only know him from rogue one

FlinkyFanatic

Ooh!! This looks like a fun game! :D  :D Lets give it a try!

I think I'll go with...Ozy and Millie (my all time favourite webcomic ;D ). I should note that I've only been here a short time, so please take my casting with a grain of salt ;D

Okie dokie, here goes:

Spoiler
Ozy = @Verdauga , since you seem pretty chill and impartial ;D

Millie = @lass of something much , another super random and creative lass ;D

Llewellyn = @WorshipTiria , got them horns (well, antlers, but close enough :laugh: )

Avery = @Scott McLamok , the cool guy 8)

Stephan = me, coz I'm a nerrrrrrrdddddd ;D

[close]

Scott McLamok

I've read a few of these comics and this is awesome...also, thanks for reminding me again to make these castings. Kinda difficult since there are only like 5 people on the forum ;-;
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

WorshipTiria

Quote from: FlinkyFanatic on December 19, 2022, 09:08:17 AMOoh!! This looks like a fun game! :D  :D Lets give it a try!

I think I'll go with...Ozy and Millie (my all time favourite webcomic ;D ). I should note that I've only been here a short time, so please take my casting with a grain of salt ;D

Okie dokie, here goes:

Spoiler
Ozy = @Verdauga , since you seem pretty chill and impartial ;D

Millie = @lass of something much , another super random and creative lass ;D

Llewellyn = @WorshipTiria , got them horns (well, antlers, but close enough :laugh: )

Avery = @Scott McLamok , the cool guy 8)

Stephan = me, coz I'm a nerrrrrrrdddddd ;D

[close]

Oo, I get a Dorgon!

By the way, how did you know that I like antlers?

EDIT: I have looked at few of the comics involving him and I love him.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

lass of something much

Ooooo, am I a protagonist?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

I doon't think I'm the cool guy here but I'm not gonna complain  8)

(BTW guys I had a big list of casts I was making but I ended up losing it somewhere so I have to start from scratch and 75% of the people who I casted aren't active anymore so...)

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

I mean... We were still casting Bookie when they hadn't been on for ages, so I see no problem
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*casually adds Ashleg back into the roster*
(edit: dang i miss that guy)

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Cast inactive members who were cool as cool characters who died
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

Which would be 75 maybe even 90% of the cast sooo...I do have a few ideas tho

This is the Way.

lass of something much

How's that goin' for ya?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱