News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

Curtains are for indoor maintenance to deal with, not the groundskeeper.  Silly chook.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Kade Rivok on February 17, 2023, 08:04:55 PMCurtains are for indoor maintenance to deal with, not the groundskeeper.  Silly chook.

Janitor taae.

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on February 17, 2023, 08:00:30 PM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on February 17, 2023, 05:14:22 PM*Zetz up 'iz zhack behind ze zchool, und beginz tendin' ze groundz*
By tendin' ze groundz, I assume you mean setting fire to all unnecessary curtains within the premises.

Only if zey're on zaid groundz und nae vhere zey're zuppozed tae be.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

*sets fire to a certain Otterbadger's floof*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Is still, and will always be, fireproof.*

You askin' to get et?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

No, I'm askin' for you to sympathize with the curtains, and do something about their current plight.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

They aren't currently on fire, they're fiiiiiine.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Said the Otterbadger who clearly doesn't realize the curtains aren't as powerful as he is. ::)
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

I'm quite aware that they aren't as powerful as me.  Nothing is! ;)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

What a beautiful sound. ^-^ *Said whilst plugging ears*
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Kade Rivok on February 27, 2023, 04:44:00 PMWho pulled the fire alarm?
Obviously not you. I mean, why would you care about the curtains when you're fireproof an everything?
Long live the RRR!