News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Summer-Time = Pool-Time!!!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, June 24, 2017, 03:10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

*Wakes up from death, still buried behind the shed.*

Suffocation seems like a good way to go.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES!
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT!
SUFFOCATION! NO BREATHING!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on July 06, 2018, 07:54:51 PM
Spoiler
I'm a bit creeped out by the previous posts.  In most cellars situations, when someone gets killed, it's in a totally nonsensical way and they inexplicably come back to life a few posts later and that's the end of it.  Here, people are attempting to cover it up by passing it off as a horrifyingly realistic accident.  It's disturbing really.
[close]

I might be overreacting, since I never really cared much for cellars nonsense.

Spoiler
And it's always been my opinion that you shouldn't kill anyone without their consent.  It happened to me a few times, and I have to say it's quite annoying to say the least.  It's one of several reasons why I don't participate in all the madness.
[close]

This is probably going to be an unpopular opinion...

Hear that folks? No painfully murdering someone without their consent, capisce?! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

In my defense, I bonked Skarzs with the uncooked noodle and then he declared himself dead. ;D
Freddy

Delthion

I declare Russa Nodrey, NOT GUILTY!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

You can't fake this fatal injury you caused.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

If it's fatal, then how are you still alive?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Then why are you still speaking?