News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Summer-Time = Pool-Time!!!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, June 24, 2017, 03:10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

So sad. Tragic. He will be missed by all.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Climbs out of the pool.*  I wanna do it again!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Gone forever. We shall never see him again. So sad.  :'( Alas, I'll call the funeral home (Which is owned by yours truly).

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Imma do it again!

Quote from: Kade Rivok on May 28, 2020, 10:13:15 PM
*Everything seemed calm, but those near the pool could feel a change in the air.  Almost like... like something big was coming.  Distantly a faint noise could be heard, nearly imperceptible, but drawing closer as the seconds ticked excruciatingly by.  Where did it come from?  Looking around, there didn't appear to be anything making the noise.  And yet, it became louder and louder, until everybeast's very thoughts were drowned out by the deafening sound.*

CANONBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*As everybeast looked about in horror, the Otterbadger crashed down from the sky and into the pool, creating massive shockwaves that reverberated through water and earth alike. Gigantic hydro-waves rolled over once dry land and earthquakes sundered the mountaintops.

This is how the world ends.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

*Swims to the surface and grabs Kade, strapping him down on a stretcher* Eb, would you like to choose his casket?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

I have this one green suit that he would look fabulous in.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

I was thinking he could also wear a pair of crocs. What do you think?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Devours poor Seb.*  I would have let you have your fun, but bringing crocs into this is going too far.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

*Is poked.*  I'm sorry, but he brought it on himself.  ^-^
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

...Can't argue with that logic! ;D...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ebantu the Kararehe

*doesn't look up from the pages of The Silmarillion* Kade, please don't do that again. You're going to get my book wet.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Kade Rivok

I believe that has already happened, dear  ^-^
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!