News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

ATTACK ON REDWALL ABBEY

Started by Ashleg, September 06, 2017, 11:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

*Presses the revive button.*

Somebody please tell me they thought of Attack On Titan when they saw the title.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Ebantu the Kararehe

*watches with skeptical expression* Um, guys? I thought Redwall was getting attacked here? *shoots every arrow in quiver at Ash and other vermin* REDWAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

shisteer of nothing much

*stands to the side uncomfortably* Um, where am I? What's going on? Can I be of assistance to anybeast? *looks around in confusion*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Takes Teer up onto the ramparts and shows the vermin horde descending up them.* 

Teer, *He says, pointing at said vermin,* SMASH.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Well, I don't really smash things. It's not really my style. I guess I could burn them, if you want.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Yes, melt their armor to their horrid hides!!!!!

*wanders over to Scott* You okay there, @Bud? ya neck looks a bit...painful...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on December 12, 2019, 09:55:52 AM
Well, I don't really smash things. It's not really my style. I guess I could burn them, if you want.

Leave them be. I want to kill some invaders.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

*chuckles* Best get the young and old to cavern hole...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

*Draws scimitar and backflips off the wall*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

Wow, that was dumb of you.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

>_>

Retreat to cavern hole! gather the young ones! *helps a very seasoned mouse to his footpaws, then hands him a dibbun* Please take the others to cavern hole, we need to save as many beasts as we can, and you wise ones are our young uns only hope, I will gather the wounded and bring them up for healing, can you do that? *the old mouse nodded and left, calling the others to him*

Now, how to get you all up there...Hmm, I'll get the least hurt first, that 'ill get 'em out the way so I can 'elp the others...then to the field...*starts helping injured beasts to Cavern hole *
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

...none of what you just said makes any sense...I don't think any of those are even words....
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

I mean, tread is a word, but he is using it wrong  :laugh:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!