News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

LET'Z DOO A DOOL

Started by Ashleg, September 19, 2017, 04:30:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarnfalk

Alrighty, I'll wait for it to go up. Here's a character sheet I drew up quickly.

Name: Cawn
Species: Stoat
Rank: Wander, conscript, captain, he is and has been all these things. Currently more of a wandering type going from vermin band to vermin band.
Side: Bad
Appearance: Typical looking stoat if a tad on the short side. Usually wears a long yellow tunic, a thick green cloak, and sometimes a beret. Usually uses a sling as a second belt or is left hanging from his rope belt.
Personality: Cawn is not a nice stoat. Even for vermin he can be overly cruel and often uses this to manipulate or scare others into doing what he wants. He's a survivor and will do just about anything to save his hide. In addition he also usually tries to ensure he'll get the better out of most situations.
"No captain can do very wrong if he places his ship alongside that of the enemy." - Vice-Admiral Horatio Nelson

The Skarzs

Hey, can you guys start a new thread for this? So Ashleg's and my duel can be discussed here?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Wow.
Kicked outta me own thread.

Harsh.

...Fine.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

"Argunath walked." :P I don't want to get too far ahead.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

If he was smart he would just eat his provisions so Rern had nothing to steal...but, no...

The Skarzs

I thought I said that he did eat. . . when he was camped out under the tree. Guess not.
And he wouldn't eat all of it, anyways.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Maybe he did. I forget. Maybe he can come across a huge fallen tree or ravine or something blocking the way, that way when Rern finds him they will both kind of be forced to fight.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Can you smell it? Taste it? Hear it with your ears?

The Skarzs

Yes. And I feel it pressing on me like a knife point.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Oi. *Holds Knife of Pressure close to Ash's throat.* Post?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.