"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The forum's fight back!

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, January 15, 2020, 11:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Verdauga

*Has been fought back by the forum.*
Nooooo!
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Flib Bigboat

...Are you talking about my sister?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

No. He's saying RIP in lowercase letters.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on December 23, 2020, 12:56:59 AM
...Are you talking about my sister?
Definitely! *Throws a fork at Flib* ;D
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Kadie Wadie appears.*  Why hath thou summoned- *Gets struck by fork.*  ...Et tu, fork?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

I fear 'tis Kade's fork's cousin...Begone, ere you too are struck by said avenging fork. *ducks said fork*
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

As I was the one who provided the fork in the first place (I think, however dangerous that might be), I can say that, as far as I know, the fork had no known relatives.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

What about the blue sparkly one? That was a known relative.
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Wait, let me check... *An unspecified amount of time later* Nah, that was just a friend.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.