You fav Friar?

Started by Taggerung The Otter, November 09, 2011, 05:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Skipper

well i cant remember much of the friars but my favourite is Toran from Loamhedge

Log-a-Log

I'd have to go with Hugo too. His death was so sad, though
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Muse

I'll admit it, I might've shed a tear or two or twenty when Hugo died. My favorites are Toran and the mole in I forget.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

DanielofRedwall

At the risk of sounding like everyone else, I'll have to go with Hugo. The original and the best.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Flandor

Friar Butty (Pearls of Lutra/Long Patrol time I believe), he helps on the treasure hunt in the Kotir ruins.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Tam and Martin

Friar Skurpul!!!! His death was so sad  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Kitsune

redwallforever

Friar Simeon. I find that it is a beautiful character. And he's funny at certain moments, for example when guess _ Dandin, Saxtus Durry Quill and twin otters are concealed in the square of strawberries! :D
you broke his bell!
-Yes,Cornflower,hopefully ...
The abbey of Redwall Abbey is an eternal, that will always rise in honor of all those who lived.As archivists Redwall say: "Come in, we welcome you."

redwallgurl

Ill have to say Toran. I loved that otter!
Fun. is a fantastic band.