News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

camping in the woods

Started by Jukka the Sling, April 26, 2019, 02:29:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Delthion

*Jumps up and down waving to Seb with a wide grin, then offers to play a game of Go Fish with him.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tungro

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on April 28, 2019, 01:50:38 AM
*Jumps up and down waving to Seb with a wide grin, then offers to play a game of Go Fish with him.*
Quote from: Tungro on April 28, 2019, 01:56:20 AM
*Sets up UNO table*
To the death.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

*Grunts in agreement, and tries to sit down at the tiny UNO table.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Shadow of Korriban

Oooo I am a Uno expert. Got any eights? ยบ-)
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Lady Amber

Hi guys. What's cracka-lackin'?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Ah, I see. *Starts to set up my own tent*

Sebias of Redwall

*Lights a firework in Amber's tent* *BOOM!*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!